New to forum
This is a discussion on New to forum within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hello to you all,Just signed on and looking forward to hereing from others interested in either bow or gun hunting ...
05-10-2011, 12:56 AM #1
New to forum
Hello to you all,Just signed on and looking forward to hereing from others interested in either bow or gun hunting
Im in New Zealand in a place called Tauranga im fortunate to have bush and sea all around me making hunting or fishing a breeze
So the friends list looks a little sad and needing of mates lol .IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LESS THUNDER IN THE MOUTH AND HAVE MORE LIGHTING IN THE HAND
05-10-2011, 05:16 AM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH, I hope to hunt New Zealand one day for red stag, tahr and chamois.
05-10-2011, 07:01 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Well a Sioux warrior instead of a Maori Tā moko.... for an avatar... hmmm. Maybe your lost...
Welcome, to AH. Tell some stories when you can.
05-10-2011, 07:22 AM #4
Welcome to AH!Tom
05-10-2011, 08:52 AM #5
Welcome to AH Bowhunger!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
05-10-2011, 09:08 AM #6
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Bowhunger
05-10-2011, 05:13 PM #7
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia
- Intu Safaris has no Articles
- View Intu Safaris's Photos
05-11-2011, 04:35 AM #8
- Member of NRA, SCI
- Hunted USA, South Africa
- ndbwhnter has no Articles
- View ndbwhnter's Photos
Welcome to AH Bowhunger. Nice to see another archer join the site.
05-11-2011, 04:43 AM #9
- Member of PHASA
- Hunted Sweden, USA, Brazil, Mexico.,
- hunting has no Articles
- View hunting's Photos
05-11-2011, 05:17 AM #10
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
05-11-2011, 07:00 AM #11
- Member of none
- Hunted Sweden
- Bazz has no Articles
- Bazz has no Photos
Hi Bowhunger,welcome.NZ is a great place.
05-11-2011, 10:23 AM #12
05-11-2011, 06:15 PM #13
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome Bowhunger, you may hunt alone but your among Friends.
05-11-2011, 06:26 PM #14
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome Bowhunger, this is a great sight to be on. Alot of collective knowledge. Scott
05-11-2011, 06:57 PM #15
Hay guys, thanks to everyone feel right at home already
Not to happy today want to get into the bush but weve been having some bloody nasty weather and cant cross the river to my hunting spots.....How many of us no that feeling lol,Bloody weather thats something we have no control over i quess,
Dont get me wrong, rain dont both me but when you cant get to spot x - y and z lol and the lawns are up to ya ankles and the misses is giving ya the look you know your in for a hard day around the house .
anyway cheers guys and happy huntingIT IS BETTER TO HAVE LESS THUNDER IN THE MOUTH AND HAVE MORE LIGHTING IN THE HAND
By mrlonewolf in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-07-2013, 03:48 AM
By exfarmer in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:20 AM
By ECHIV in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:42 AM
By glassartist in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:59 AM
By AfroFanatic in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:15 AM