Eastern Cape in 2012
This is a discussion on Eastern Cape in 2012 within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; While planning my first trip to SA Eastern Cape I came upon this great site. I will be traveling with ...
02-21-2011, 05:59 PM #1
- Member of NRA, SCI
- NY hunter has no Articles
- NY hunter has no Photos
Eastern Cape in 2012
While planning my first trip to SA Eastern Cape I came upon this great site. I will be traveling with my wife and two sons 9 & 11 years old in April 2012. I will be hunting the following plains game for 10 days: Kudu, Bushbuck, Impala, Zebra, Blesbuck and Springbuck. We have narrowed our choice of Outfitter down to three, all highly recommended.
02-21-2011, 06:07 PM #2
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to AH, NY hunter. You will love it here, alot of great people on this site. I too will be taking wife and five year old son to SA in June, very excited. Scott.
02-21-2011, 08:57 PM #3
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
Welcome to the Forum, NY hunter!
All the best for planning your trip. Should you need any more info on the Eastern Cape, dont hesitate to post. I have no doubt that you will get all the info you need.
KMG Hunting Safaris
02-21-2011, 09:42 PM #4
- Member of PHASA
- Hunted Sweden, USA, Brazil, Mexico.,
- hunting has no Articles
- View hunting's Photos
02-21-2011, 10:35 PM #5
- Member of SCI and PHASA
- Hunted South Africa and Zambia
- Spiral Horn Safaris has no Articles
- View Spiral Horn Safaris's Photos
02-22-2011, 07:33 AM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome NY hunter, glad to see you are taking the family with you to Africa!
02-22-2011, 08:55 AM #7
Welcome to AH NY hunter! Enjoy your time in Africa!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
02-22-2011, 10:00 AM #8
- Member of SCI, RMEF
- Hunted limmpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
- Blue Skies Hunting Adventures has no Articles
- View Blue Skies Hunting Adventures's Photos
sounds like a great trip, the cape has some excellent animals, might want to kkep your eyes open for a mountain reedbuck, they are all over the cape and it a prety neat species.Brian
Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
04-30-2011, 10:31 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome NY Hunter
You've picked the right area the East Cape is Fantastic I hunted there last year for the first time with Huntershill Safaris and the wife and I loved it, glad your taking the Family along let the wife know she will need spare batteries for the camera because she dosn't want to miss a thing.
05-05-2011, 04:47 PM #10
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia
- Intu Safaris has no Articles
- View Intu Safaris's Photos
05-05-2011, 07:55 PM #11
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Family trip should be a lot of fun.
My cousin went when he was 12 and he still has great memories.
You have lots of time for your trophy list.
You found a great site and it will help you immensely.
You may also find some other options for your list of choices right here.....
05-06-2011, 08:35 AM #12
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, NY Hunter
05-06-2011, 11:49 AM #13
- Hunted South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia
- owenowen has no Articles
- owenowen has no Photos
Welcome NY Hunter !
The Eastern Cape is a great place. I highly recommend that you take a look at the below contact. Marius runs a great operation with top service and excellent trophies , you wont be disappointed. Have a good hunt. Cheers !
KMG Hunting Safaris - South Africa, Eastern Cape
By Induna Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:19 PM
By KMG Hunting Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:44 AM
By AndrewHarvey in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:45 AM
By AndrewHarvey in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:02 AM
By Intlanzi in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:41 AM