Greetings from Florida
This is a discussion on Greetings from Florida within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hi All, We've been following AH for a while and we finally joined. We came back from our first safari ...
01-18-2014, 05:27 PM #1
- Member of nra
- norfolkliar has no Articles
- norfolkliar has no Photos
Greetings from Florida
We've been following AH for a while and we finally joined. We came back from our first safari in June 2013. My wife and I had our wedding in South Africa while on safari. Planning our second safari right now. For those of you that are interested I will be posting a real and truthful review of a Sabatti 92 double rifle in 500 nitro express in a few weeks. A lot of you might be surprised that what you have heard about these guns is not true and a few tricks to make the gun fire with pin point accuracy.
01-18-2014, 06:01 PM #2
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
welcome and enjoy the site Norfolk liar (not sure l understand your title )
you will have pricked more than a few ears ,with that statement , mate
congratulations on your wedding and look foreward to reading of your hunt and looking at your pictures .
01-18-2014, 06:09 PM #3
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Welcome to Ah.
Want to share your safari as well as your rifle review?James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
01-18-2014, 08:52 PM #4
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Welcome to AH and congrats on the Wedding.The journey is the reward.
01-18-2014, 09:09 PM #5
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat
another one bites the dust.
Welcome to AH norfolkliar! be sure to share with us the tails of your hunt, with lots of pics.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
01-18-2014, 10:03 PM #6
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Learned something new today.
So, what was your "count" in South Africa?
Look forward to the rifle tale and the hunt report.
Welcome to AH?Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
01-18-2014, 10:37 PM #7
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
01-19-2014, 01:24 AM #8
Welcome to AH norfolkliar! Nice to have you with us!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
01-19-2014, 08:59 AM #9
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to AH !
01-19-2014, 09:26 PM #10
- Member of PHASA HSC
- Hunted South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
- Paw Print has no Articles
- View Paw Print's Photos
01-20-2014, 03:30 AM #11
- Member of PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
- Hunted South Africa, Botswana
- Bos en Dal Safaris has no Articles
- View Bos en Dal Safaris's Photos
01-20-2014, 04:14 AM #12
- Member of SA Hunters, East Gape Game Management Association, Wildlife Ranching South Africa.
- Hunted Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
- Tootabi Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View Tootabi Hunting Safaris's Photos
Welcome to the best hunting site on the web norfilkliar! Great to have you here, and looking forward to see some pictures and report on the hunt.
Loodt Büchner – Owner | Outfitter
Tootabi Hunting Safaris | Eastern Cape | South Africa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.tootabi.com
01-20-2014, 07:48 PM #13
- Member of SUQ, SCI
- Hunted Australia
- DBateman has no Articles
- View DBateman's Photos
Welcome to AH, looking forward to hearing about your safari and what how you find the Sabatti.Dave Bateman.
01-22-2014, 09:14 AM #14
- Member of NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
- Hunted US (Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana), RSA
- Custom has no Articles
- Custom has no Photos
Welcome to AH and we all look forward to your report."I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy"...Ernest Hemingway
01-22-2014, 05:34 PM #15
- Member of NRA, DSC
- Hunted Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and soon Namibia
In the end Good Days will outnumber Bad Days
- Jfet has no Articles
- View Jfet's Photos
By gatortrapper in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:27 PM
By MasterBlaster in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:00 AM
By tarawa in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:22 AM
By PARA45 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:35 AM
By tarawa in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:12 PM