This is a discussion on Hi within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the AfricaHunting.com category; I am Andy live in UK and work as a Gamekeeper 30+ days driven partridge and pheasant also manage wild ...
I am Andy
live in UK and work as a Gamekeeper 30+ days driven partridge and pheasant also manage wild Roe and Muntjac
hunt Texas for hogs and predators usually just had my first trip to Africa
05-11-2013, 11:55 AM #2
- Member of sci int, basc
- Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
hi andy welcome to AH. where and what did you hunt in africa?
05-11-2013, 12:24 PM #3
hi andy welcome and enjoy the site .
where abouts in u.k are you ?
have put a post in hunting namibia (with photos )
05-11-2013, 01:32 PM #6
- Member of AfricaHunting.com
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, France, Spain, USA
Welcome to AH Ermin! Looking forward to seeing also some pictures of your driven Partridge and Pheasant hunts!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
05-11-2013, 01:42 PM #7
05-11-2013, 05:01 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Welcome to AH Andy! Glad to have you here. First chance you get post some if your pics from the UK always want to hunt there as well it'll give me something to drool over.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
05-11-2013, 05:50 PM #10
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
Welcome to AH.. and grat group to be withJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM #11
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
Welcome to AH, Andy !
05-12-2013, 12:31 PM #12
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
Gamekeeper - I was wondering why you appeared so comfortable with the suppressed rifle in those Namibian hunting photos.
Managing Roe and Muntjac sounds interesting.
Look forward to your input.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
Yes we find it strange if a rifle hasn't a moderator on it all mine have them fitted
US customs thought it strange when all my rifles where threaded and it took some explaining
05-13-2013, 02:02 AM #14
ive just been looking at these cool little muntjac deer
are they a cast off of a chinese water deer with those nasty little canines ?
do they cook up good ?
it looks like you would run em through a band saw and make 4 roast .
are they every where through the u.k ?
05-14-2013, 02:42 AM #15
- Member of PHASA HSC
- Hunted South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
driven partridge & pheasant
here you go
you might want to move this somewhere else