This is a discussion on hello within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hello, my name is Pierpaolo, I hunt in Europe especially roe and red deer. I want to do a hunting ...
03-14-2013, 02:55 PM #1
- italian hunter has no Articles
- italian hunter has no Photos
Hello, my name is Pierpaolo, I hunt in Europe especially roe and red deer.
I want to do a hunting experience in Africa, someone could suggest me how to organize the first trip?
My budget is, more or less, 5000 usd.
03-14-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH Italian hunter.
My first suggestion is to look in the deals section:
GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
Contact any of the sponsors on the site and you should be able to get a Safari for plains game within your budget.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
03-14-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Italian hunter! I'll send you a PM. BobEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
03-14-2013, 07:35 PM #4
- Cliffy has no Articles
- View Cliffy's Photos
Benvenuti Pierpaolo! Inizia cercando attraverso questo sito per tutte le informazioni sulla pianificazione vostro primo safari. La maggior parte suggerisce Sudafrica o Namibia caccia animali di pianura per il vostro primo viaggio e la dotazione di bilancio. Troverete la vostra pianificazione sarà la metà del divertimento del vostro prima caccia. Il fucile utilizzato per l'Europa andrà bene per il vostro safari (7mm-30 cal, ecc) I vostri colpi sarà probabilmente meno di 200 metri. Ci sono grandi agenti e allestitori qui su questo sito. Essi saranno lieti di mostrarvi caccia offerte all'interno del vostro budget. Se il prezzo economico comprende ciò che si dovrà pagare per la tariffa aerea sarà probabilmente cercando in 5 o 6 giorni di caccia con 3 o 4 animali, a meno che qualcuno può fare un buon affare per te. Sarete in corso la migliore avventura della tua vita, godere e la pianificazione.
Welcome Pierpaolo! Start by looking through this website for all the info on planning your first safari. Most suggest South Africa or Namibia plains game hunt for your first trip and budget allocation. You will find your planning will be half the fun of your first hunt. The rifle you use for Europe will be fine for your safari (7mm-30 cal, etc) Your shots will probably be less than 200 meters. There are great agents and outfitters here on this site. They will be glad to show you hunt offers inside your budget. If your budget price includes what you will have to pay for airfare you will probably looking at 5 or 6 days hunting with 3 or 4 animals, unless someone can do a very good deal for you. You will be going on the best adventure of your life, enjoy it and the planning.IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT
03-14-2013, 10:11 PM #5
Welcome to AH italian Pierpaolo!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
03-14-2013, 10:38 PM #6
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
03-15-2013, 09:57 AM #7
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH, italian Pierpaolo!
03-17-2013, 10:35 AM #8
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to AH, Pierpaolo, benvenuti !
03-17-2013, 11:01 AM #9
- Member of SA Hunter & Conservation
- Hunted South Africa, Botswana
- Bos en Dal Safari's has no Articles
- View Bos en Dal Safari's's Photos
03-17-2013, 11:59 AM #10
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
03-17-2013, 11:29 PM #11
- Member of PHASA HSC
- Hunted South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
- Paw Print has no Articles
- View Paw Print's Photos
03-18-2013, 12:09 AM #12
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Benvenuti Pierpaolo, enjoy the site. There are a lot of fantastic folks on here that are more than willing to assist."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche