Price list For 2011
Hi I just thought I would share our prices for the guys interested, hunts will conclude in either the free state, Limpopo Province or North West Province, in the end it is all about keeping our clients happy and if we know what you want we take you to the best place for the shot at the species you are looking for.
NYATI SAFARIS RSA
Prices quoted in US$
Gemsbuck (Oryx) 1200
Cape Eland 2200
Common Springbuck 420
Blesbuck (Common) 450
Blesbuck (White) 750
Black Wildebeest (White tailed gnu) 950
Blue Wildebeest (Brindled gnu) 950
Burchell Zebra 1200
Red Hartebeest 950
Mountain Reedbuck 800
Southern Greater kudu 1950
Eastern Cape kudu 1950
Black Springbuck 800
White Springbuck 1100
Copper Springbuck 950
Common Duiker 350
Vaal Rhebuck 950
Sable 10 000
Cape Buffalo 15000
White Rhino P.O.R
White Rhino Dart (Green Hunt) 8000 (currently not available)
Lion (male) P.O.R
Elephant P.O.R (different options)
Leopard (Namibia) P.O.R
Crocodile (Limpopo) 10 000
Bird hunting 300 per day
Culling Springbuck and Blesbuck P.O.R
Other species available on request
Daily Safari Hunting Fees (Plainsgame) 450
Observer Plainsgame and Big 5 200
Daily Safari Hunting Fees (Big 5) 550
Daily Rates for rifle and bowhunting are the same
Prices include agent commission. (commission on plainsgame only. No commission on Big 5)
50% payable to confirm booking.
Quote valid for 21 days from sent date
For further information regarding daily rates and trophy fees, please contact us via e-mail.
Daily Rate Includes:
Services of a licensed professional hunter, trained skinners and trackers and other guiding.
• Accommodation within the hunting areas during contracted period of safari.
• All meals during contracted period.
• Soft drinks and bottled water in moderation.
• Daily laundry service.
• Field preparation of trophies. (Salting and Drying)
• Government licence fees for animals.
• Transport of trophies to taxidermist.
Daily Rate Excludes:
Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
• Accommodation before and after safari.
• Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination. (Taxidermist prices available on request)
• Commercial and air charter flights between hunting areas.
• Medical expenses. (Please have own medical insurance)
• Rifle hire and ammunition.
• Alcoholic drinks and beverages during safari.
• VAT (Value Added Tax of 14%) charged by the government on daily rates only.
Gratuities to professional hunters and staff.
Other species available on request.
Please forward queries and so forth to me at my email and I will happily reply to all you need to know. Happy hunting to all and I hope I will see you in future and just remember our Slogan: "the only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa, for he has so much to look forward to..."
Thanks, it was taken by my partner the previous weekend in the Kalahari, I especially love the way the one horn curves a bit...