Carpathian chamois is only indigenous to Carpathian Mountains of Romania and can be hunted only in our country. This subspecies is the biggest of all the rupicapra family in terms of both trophy size and body size. The hunting area lies usually at around only 2000 meter and may rise up to 2500 m .The hunt is carried out on foot.
We are pleased to offer four places - 4 Day Carpathian Chamois hunts available between September and Mid-December, 3 full hunting days.
I have them on an individual 1 hunter to 1 guide basis for 3,500 euros per personor 2 hunters and one guide for 3,000 euros per person.
Price includes all guide and trophy fee's up to 105 CIC points, meals, lodging, field trophy care and skinning.
THE FEE includes:
• Airport arrival and departure assistance
• Transportation in Romania
• To 4WD car for hunting
• Full board and lodging, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Single room accommodation
• First preparation of the Trophies
• The organizing of the hunt
• Hunting License
• Guide interpreter and professional hunter
• First preparation of the skin
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• The flight to and from Romania
- Drinks and tips
• Other personnel expenses
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.