Plains Game Hunt Namibia Special
Plains Game Hunt Namibia Special with Ruppell Hunting Namibia
1000.00 US$ discount per hunter on trophy fees for all plains game
3 hunting days free of charge (hunters)
Half price on day fees for non-hunters
Hunting will be conducted with Ruppell Hunting in North-Western Namibia and mainly at Ruppell and its hunting concessions, but depends mainly on species hunted.
• Minimum 7 days hunting i.e. 9 days including transfer days.
• Minimum 5 trophies per hunter.
• Discount for non-hunters does not apply for/during any excursions or pre/post hunting dates.
• Transfer days: Payable for hunters (Not included in free days).
Free of charge for non-hunters.
• US$ 2 000.00 deposit to confirm hunt.
• Hunters contract and signed indemnity form required.
• Deposit of US$ 2 000.00 non-refundable.
• Personal cheques not accepted.
• Travel/health insurance must be provided.
• All day fees must be paid prior to arrival.
• Trophy fees must be paid in full prior to departure from hunting ranch.
• Hunting permits.
• Trophy export permits.
• Field preparation of trophies.
• Hunting vehicle costs.
• 15% Vat on day tariffs.
• 1% Tourism levy.
• Accommodation at hunting concessions.
• Meals and laundry when on ranch.
• 6 beers per hunter per day.
• Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Any alcoholic drinks.
• Taxidermy fees.
• Air fares.
• Personal expenses.
• Optional excursions.
• Medals from NAPHA (Namibian Professional Hunting Association).
• Phone calls, faxes and internet costs.
• Insurance and medical costs.
• Travel and Accommodation costs prior and post hunting dates.
Accommodation costs on arrival/departure day (if not leaving directly to/from hunting area).
• Optional charters to hunting areas (if available).
• Import permits and fees required by any country other than Namibia.
For more information contact Barend or petro Janse van Rensburg.