Zimbabwe - 10 Day Buffalo and Croc Hunt
This is a discussion on Zimbabwe - 10 Day Buffalo and Croc Hunt within the Hunts OFFERED or WANTED Worldwide forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; 2011 BOUMA SAFARIS ZAMBEZI VALLEY – ZIMBABWE 10 DAY CAPE BUFFALO, CROCODILE or HIPPO SAFARI DAILY RATE (1 on 1) ...
01-08-2011, 09:59 AM #1
Zimbabwe - 10 Day Buffalo and Croc Hunt2011
ZAMBEZI VALLEY – ZIMBABWE
10 DAY CAPE BUFFALO, CROCODILE or HIPPO SAFARI
(1 on 1) 10 DAYS HUNTING @ $1000/DAY $10 000
(2 on 1) DEDUCT $50 PER DAY EACH
ALL NON HUNTING OBSERVERS @ $275/DAY $2750 EA
CAPE BUFFALO @ $3300
CROCODILE @ $4500 OR
HIPPO @ $4500
1x1 Buffalo, Croc or Hippo Hunt Package @ $17800
TROPHY FEES (Plains Game – COMPLETE LIST ON REQUEST)
NOTE: PLAINS GAME AS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF SAFARI
PROFESSIONAL HUNTER AND STAFF TIPS ARE AT THE CLIENTS DISCRETION
Hunting in the Matetsi Safari Area or Dake Area: Thus accommodation varies from "Lodge " Style accommodation to tented camp.
Packages Booked includes:
Services of Professional Hunter, Food and Drinks and Lodging
Packages Booked excludes:
Dipping and packing of trophies:
Up to 10 trophies - $800/shipment
Over 10 trophies - $1000/shipment
Over 15 trophies - $1500/shipment
2 percent Government Levy on trophy fees (subject to change without notice)
2 percent Government Levy on Daily Rates.
2 percent Parks Levy on trophy fees
(CALCULATED AT CONCLUSION OF SAFARI)
Pre- Baiting ( cat hunts):
$250 per bait
Observer (non Hunter) $275
Terms and conditions:
* 50 percent deposit of any package will secure.
* All Airfares for Client’s Account.
* Balance to be paid in FULL on arrival in camp before the hunt commences (Zimbabwe)
* Animals may not be substituted
* If the hunter does not get an opportunity to shoot a certain animal,
he will be refunded the trophy fee in full (Zimbabwe)
* Wounded animals will be charged in full
* Animals taken outside the package, will be charged as per the
general price list (Available on request)
* Daily rate charged per night on safari
* Extra days may be added as per price lists.
* Excursions can be arranged to visit National Parks, boat Rides,
and canoe safaris, payable separately.
* Dipping and crating done by an independent company.
* Laundry is done daily
* Camouflage is not allowed in Zimbabwe
* Temperatures around 30 - 40 degrees Celsius
* Additional air travel and accommodation is not included
* All deposits, less expenses will be refunded provided the safari is
* All payments either in CASH or TRAVELLERS CHEQUES
before commencement of hunt.
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of the hunting client, no responsibility is accepted
for any illness, accident or loss. It will be expected of hunting clients to sign an indemnity
form before commencement of the hunt.Theo Verster - South Africa & Zimbabwe
01-08-2011, 12:29 PM #2
- Member of SCI and PHASA
- Hunted South Africa and Zambia
- Spiral Horn Safaris has no Articles
- View Spiral Horn Safaris's Photos
01-08-2011, 12:49 PM #3
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM #4
By D D Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:12 PM
By theov in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:13 AM
By richteb in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:52 PM
By SEKURU in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:56 AM
By dukxdog in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:43 PM