This is a discussion on leopard within the Hunting Video Clips Watch Instantly forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; This is not a hunting clip, but of some unusual footage i wanted to share with all those who love ...
11-16-2012, 04:33 PM #1
- Member of para park co-operative, ABA, ADA, SSAA
- Hunted australia, new zealand, south africa
- wanderingjim has no Articles
- View wanderingjim's Photos
This is not a hunting clip, but of some unusual footage i wanted to share with all those who love african wildlife! please
watch it all as there is some unforgetable footage of a leopard you may never see again! enjoy
11-17-2012, 07:49 AM #2
- Member of SCI, NRA Life member, NAHC Life member, Oregon Hunter Ass'n
- Hunted USA, RSA,Zimbabwe,Canada
- GSTONE has no Articles
- View GSTONE's Photos
Thank you for the great footage. Interesting to see the leopard in daylight, instead of first or last light. Great job!
11-19-2012, 02:04 AM #3
Thanks for sharing Jim! What an incredible scene to capture on film...
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
11-19-2012, 03:16 AM #4
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOC-404 has no Articles
- View DOC-404's Photos
Good stuff..thanks for sharing.
11-19-2012, 05:40 AM #5
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Thanks Jim! Great footage.