Incredible huge group of Bongos at the natural salt pan in the forest of CAR
This is a discussion on Incredible huge group of Bongos at the natural salt pan in the forest of CAR within the Hunting Video Clips Watch Instantly forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Incredible huge group of Bongos at the natural salt pan in the forest of CAR...
02-03-2011, 03:25 PM #1
02-03-2011, 04:57 PM #2
- Bushbuck has no Articles
- Bushbuck has no Photos
What a great site that must have been! Have you ever guided a bowhunter at a spot like that?
02-03-2011, 09:02 PM #3
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
Great video Christophe, thanks for posting that. One question, I noticed every so often a barking sound that must be some animal, can you tell us what that was?
02-03-2011, 10:54 PM #4
- Member of SCI and PHASA
- Hunted South Africa and Zambia
- Spiral Horn Safaris has no Articles
- View Spiral Horn Safaris's Photos
02-04-2011, 07:16 AM #5
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Fantastic video. I had no idea they swished their tails that much....very interesting!
02-04-2011, 12:28 PM #6
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
By The Artistry of Wildlife in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 16Last Post: 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM
By spk1142 in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:52 PM
By observe in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
By tim416 in forum Hunting Conventions, Shows & EventsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:19 AM