Hunting bushpigs with monkeys,,!
This is a discussion on Hunting bushpigs with monkeys,,! within the Hunting Video Clips Watch Instantly forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Well,well well Now I.'ve seen everything! Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they ...
01-25-2014, 04:40 AM #1
Hunting bushpigs with monkeys,,!
Now I.'ve seen everything!
Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they are caught with nets!
Willem Pretorius--Kingdom of Bahrain
01-25-2014, 06:29 AM #2
ha ha ha ha
would not have believed it if l never seen it .
the monkeys straddle the pig so effortlessly,
that's real cool willem , thanks mate .
01-25-2014, 07:00 AM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
LOL Now thats how to catch a pig.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
01-25-2014, 07:06 AM #4
LOL. Must be some sort of mutually agreed contract :-) - I can't imagine how one would begin training something as smart as a monkey to do that."We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
01-25-2014, 08:00 AM #5
- Member of NRA, SCI, NAHC, RMEF, NBU, WSF
- Hunted Namibia, RSA
- Nevada Wapati has no Articles
- View Nevada Wapati's Photos
Amazing, thank you for sharing.
01-25-2014, 08:56 AM #6
Now I want to start a Monkey rodeo! I wonder if they can train them to spur as they ride? Or maybe rope the pigs from a duiker?The journey is the reward.
01-25-2014, 08:57 AM #7
- dobber has no Articles
- dobber has no Photos
as bad as the weather is today, how crappy my job is lately this just made my day *L* that's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time
thanks for sharingThere are three kind of people in this world, those that can count, and those that can't
01-25-2014, 12:35 PM #8
- Member of OJJF
- Hunted Norway, South Africa
- svinejakt has no Articles
- svinejakt has no Photos
Holy shit, thats amazingHunted Norway and South Africa, so many places left:)
That is funny!
01-27-2014, 03:07 AM #10
- matt85 has no Articles
- matt85 has no Photos
01-27-2014, 03:45 AM #11
- rphguy has no Articles
- rphguy has no Photos
I wonder if Marius offers these monkey riding bushpig hunts?
01-27-2014, 04:09 AM #12
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
01-27-2014, 07:55 AM #14
01-27-2014, 10:06 AM #15
01-27-2014, 10:32 AM #16
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
- Wheels has no Articles
- View Wheels's Photos
What animal did they use to catch the baboons?"TIME"........God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
01-27-2014, 10:46 AM #17
01-27-2014, 11:00 AM #18
02-21-2014, 09:20 AM #19
- Member of SCI, International Member
- Hunted Zambia, Zimbabwe
- nitro476 has no Articles
- View nitro476's Photos
02-21-2014, 01:49 PM #20
- Member of Ducks Unlimited, Texas Trophy Hunters, Trout Unlimited & NRA
- Hunted USA
- BWH has no Articles
- BWH has no Photos
That is awesome.... I started to post earlier. Y'all beat me to it! Friggin' classic! Reminds me of going to the rodeo as a kid.