Leopard - Mozambique coastal forest
This is a discussion on Leopard - Mozambique coastal forest within the Hunting Video Clips Watch Instantly forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; ...
09-18-2013, 01:53 AM #1
09-18-2013, 05:51 AM #2
Thanks for sharing Gavin!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
09-18-2013, 07:44 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Standing under a Leopard in a tree?? Not sure I'd be that guy.
That gives you a sense of a hound hunt.
Thanks.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
09-18-2013, 10:19 PM #4
- Member of Boone and Crockett Club, Pope and Young Club, NRA, Mule Deer Foundation, Rocky Mtn. Elk Foundation, Foundation for North American Wild Sheep
- Hunted United States, Canada, South Africa
- NDwildlifebio has no Articles
- View NDwildlifebio's Photos
Nice-looking hounds you have!
By ajdillon in forum Mozambique Hunting ReportsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:39 PM
By Coenraadvdm in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:07 AM
By skinafrika in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2013, 10:40 AM
By christophe morio in forum Hunting Video Clips Watch InstantlyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2011, 10:23 AM
By CAWA in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:10 AM