spot and stalk black bear hunt wanted
This is a discussion on spot and stalk black bear hunt wanted within the Hunting North America forums, part of the Hunting Outside of Africa category; Just heard the bears are starting to come out up north. People are winding up to start baiting, etc. Just ...
04-07-2012, 08:23 PM #21
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Just heard the bears are starting to come out up north.
People are winding up to start baiting, etc.
Just got a huge dump of snow in a spring storm. When it melts there should be some hungry bears running around.
Wish I knew a decent outfitter I could suggest. I'll ask around.
04-07-2012, 08:43 PM #22
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape)
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
04-08-2012, 07:23 AM #23
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Australia ( Northern Territory), New Zealand ( both the North and South Island), Namibia, RSA, England, Scotland, Argentina, Canada (Northwest Territories, Quebec, Alberta, Ontario), United States (WA,AZ,CO,NM,WY,NE,TX,OK,KS,SD,LA,MO,IL,KY,MI,OH,PA,NY,MD,NC,FL,AK)
This site jumped out at me-although I've never used them:
Spring and Fall Bear hunting in Idaho's Selway Wilderness
That end of the road hunt with abundant wildlife to film sounds perfect for you and your wife Jamie. It might be worth a look see and some reference checking. Seven days and two bear seems pretty reasonable for $2600.The will to succeed isn't nearly as important as the will to prepare to succeed.
You might inquire with one of our members, Kelly Ross. He is a Canadian guide and outfitter. I haven't hunted with him myself but have corresponded at length with him regarding hunting in general. I imagine he can put you on the kind of hunt you are looking for, if not he might have a referral for you.Macs Burke
04-09-2012, 11:58 AM #25
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
I would like to black bear hunting is Ontario too, since it's a short drive from where I currently live. Ontario is very beautiful, the bear hunting can be hit over miss depending on a number of factors. Just ask Skyline. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia are better bets. Quebec has black bear hunting too...hit and miss action.
I went to Ontario a while back and we picked the wrong year to go, there were blueberries everywhere and bears hardly moved.
By 9,3x62 in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
By Rich219 in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2012, 10:55 AM
By mallard14 in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:00 PM
By Brooster in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2011, 03:13 PM
By coaster500 in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:36 PM