Hard Cases for Rifles
This is a discussion on Hard Cases for Rifles within the Hunting Equipment, Gear & Optics forums, part of the Hunting Equipment & Gear Forums - Hunting Equipment & Hunting Gear category; Anyone know where to purchase star light cases?...
06-30-2013, 04:47 PM #61
- greyfox has no Articles
- greyfox has no Photos
Anyone know where to purchase star light cases?
06-30-2013, 05:11 PM #62
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
06-30-2013, 07:29 PM #63
- Member of SCI , NRA, Wisconsin Bowhunters, SCI Wisconsin Chapter,
- Hunted usa, canada, south africa, namibia
- huntsolo101 has no Articles
- View huntsolo101's Photos
06-30-2013, 07:45 PM #64
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
I wouldn't buy anything the SA police say as they can be bought and sold for $5...not a lot of faith or trust there.
06-30-2013, 08:34 PM #65
I noticed the Cabela version is actually less money than the Boyt, but both have Boyt stamped on the case. I was looking at a single rifle case for next year. I havent yet decided whether to put two guns in my big aluminum case and risk losing both, or split it up and hope at least one arrives. I havent had a gun go astray yet in 6 trips but it do happen.
By desertloper in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:43 PM
By Ardent in forum ReloadingReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:40 PM
By GaryO in forum Firearms & Ammunition GeneralReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:49 PM
By bandit in forum .375 & UpReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:29 AM
By Donovan in forum Hunting Equipment, Gear & OpticsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2009, 04:09 PM