This is a discussion on Laser genetics within the Hunting Equipment, Gear & Optics forums, part of the Hunting Equipment & Gear Forums - Hunting Equipment & Hunting Gear category; Hy everybody, A friend of mine gave me a laser genetics nd3x50, Could some one give some opinion or info? ...
02-03-2014, 02:40 PM #1
- Member of Comprensorio alpi lecchesi,associazione cani traccia alpi lecchesi,accompagnatore esperto camoscio
- Hunted Italy,poland,hungary,slovenia,france,namibia,croazia
- Tomfer has no Articles
- Tomfer has no Photos
A friend of mine gave me a laser genetics nd3x50,
Could some one give some opinion or info?
02-03-2014, 04:01 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
ND3x50 Laser Designator | Law Enforcement Night Vision | Laser Genetics
Not sure what you are up to with this piece of equipment. A Laser designator for night hunting....
This may help those folks hunting cats at night from a blind.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!