This is a discussion on Hunt trade\swop within the Hunting Australia & New Zealand forums, part of the Hunting Outside of Africa category; If somebody in NZ would be interested in trading a hunt with me, I am looking for Tahr and Chamios.Looking ...
07-23-2012, 11:54 AM #1
- Daretobowhunt has no Articles
- Daretobowhunt has no Photos
07-23-2012, 04:23 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Lammie, those are not little Koppies you are going to be climbing.
Good luck.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
07-23-2012, 06:06 PM #3
- mykc has no Articles
- mykc has no Photos
I take it you will be hunting with a bow, quite an accomplishment if you can make it happen. If no outfitter takes you up on your swap and you still want to hunt NZ I don't mind helping with any info- no swap needed.
By Buff-Buster in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 17Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:03 PM
By OCB.C. in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:21 AM
By Fritz Rabe in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2012, 08:54 AM
By Spiral Horn Safaris in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:06 AM