1st Buff Hunt for 2013
This is a discussion on 1st Buff Hunt for 2013 within the Hunting Australia & New Zealand forums, part of the HUNTING OUTSIDE OF AFRICA category; Hi, Some random pics from the past weekend's bow buff hunt for me and a friend. When we arrived at ...
1st Buff Hunt for 2013
Some random pics from the past weekend's bow buff hunt for me and a friend.
When we arrived at the hunting ground, the land owners requested some meat for an upcoming event ... and the buff should be "meat-model-buff" ... in other words not too old, otherwise the meat is like boot leather ... below some random pics from our hunt, the camp site, etc.
In total we got 9 buff ... and the local community got their meat.
Hope you enjoy,
05-02-2013, 02:24 AM #5
- Member of sci int, basc
- Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
looks like you had a good time there, and i like the size of the hot tub...
05-02-2013, 05:18 AM #6
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Congrat's on a great hunt. That looks to be alot of fun (and work processing nine buf!) Great bow shooting too by the way.
I'd say that you had a GREAT time. Good shooting too. If you ever decide that you want company on one of those trips let me know. It looks like it would be worth the time. Bruce
05-02-2013, 06:58 AM #8
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
Very nice trophy back straps. I can taste them from here.
Thanks for sharing your hunt.
Going swimming on a hunting trip is a little foreign to me. Unless its a Polar dip.
Nice shots, how far are you having to shoot at these guys?Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-02-2013, 09:02 AM #9
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
Congrats for a good hunt and having a great time !
05-02-2013, 02:31 PM #10
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
plenty o0f pounds on the ground there bloke
fun way to spend some bush time eugeneb
Thanks 4 the comments.
Brickburn: We do walk/spot and stalk and get anything between 15-40 yards b4 we fling an arrow.
05-02-2013, 09:17 PM #12
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Photos
Thanks for sharing! It actually made me realize that if I hopped in the 4WD now and started driving, I'd be up there in paradise in 2-3 days. What a temptation!Overkill is underestimated!
By TOM in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2013, 02:53 AM
By skinafrika in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2013, 04:59 AM
By Howdah in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:37 PM
By cleanscapes in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:40 PM
By Gerhard in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:10 AM