Facebook "kill for fun" is hijacking photos check to see if they got yours
This is a discussion on Facebook "kill for fun" is hijacking photos check to see if they got yours within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Just thought I would share this over here as it has taken a photo from Jerome shooting seals in Nambia. ...
01-29-2013, 08:20 AM #1
- Member of SCI, RMEF
- Hunted limmpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
- Blue Skies Hunting Adventures has no Articles
- View Blue Skies Hunting Adventures's Photos
01-29-2013, 09:30 PM #2
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape)
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
None of mine there. There are nutbars everywhere. I think their comments stand for themselves, instead of "I tried to reason with..." its always "I tore a strip off of..." - RadicalsThe journey is the reward.
02-03-2013, 06:41 AM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Thanks Brain for posting. More antis using honest hunters photos to spread their propaganda.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
02-03-2013, 10:50 AM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
12:13pm "Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post shots of my family that I don't want strangers to have access to!!! However, with the recent changes in FB, the "public" can now see activities in ANY wall. This happens when our friend hits "like" or "comment" ~ automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we can not change this setting by ourselves
... because Facebook has configured it this way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on 擢RIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "COMMENTS & LIKE" and also "PHOTOS". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public. Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page I will do the same. ThanksSee More
"James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
02-09-2013, 04:48 PM #5
- leo0274 has no Articles
- leo0274 has no Photos
Hey guys, did you see this:
I have one thing to say:
If you breed white lions in captivity to increase the population, is not a good idea to put the in a hunting area.
Those guys make me laugh!
03-22-2013, 10:45 AM #6
Thanks Brian, much appreciated!
If you have any sort of copyright infringement issue with Facebook I would recommend going through the process of getting it resolved, click here for the intellectual property rights page related to content posted on Facebook...
Just had Facebook remove several pictures from AH on Animal Shame, perhaps you will find some of your pictures there... Waiting for more to be removed...
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
03-22-2013, 11:08 AM #7
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Good information to know. You have rights to your photos.
Reputable sites will recognize those rights.
Thankfully, none of mine being abused that i can find.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
By Global Rescue in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:21 AM
By PHOENIX PHIL in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2010, 10:47 AM
By Cossack in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2010, 02:51 AM
By browningbbr in forum ReloadingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM