Gentlemen, May I bring up a touchy subject?
This is a discussion on Gentlemen, May I bring up a touchy subject? within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Working on my form and some stamina as we speak,...
01-09-2013, 02:46 AM #21
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
01-09-2013, 10:59 AM #22
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Vodka, Kalua, milk, splash of Coke, Vodka, & more Vodka
The original was cream cut by water to make milk, instant coffee & sugar to make Kalua, Vodka, Vodka, Vodka, & a splash of Coke, more instant coffee & sugar, more Vodka and cream to make milk, etc., etc.!!!
01-09-2013, 11:18 AM #23
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Don t worry, Cliffy, we ll all behave well as we ve done in the past
By Kevin Thomas Safaris in forum Firearms & Ammunition GeneralReplies: 75Last Post: 05-15-2011, 10:10 PM
By nsok in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 20Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:59 PM
By Vetaikaran in forum Firearms & Ammunition GeneralReplies: 14Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM