Mozambique Tag Fees increase
This is a discussion on Mozambique Tag Fees increase within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; I heard Mozambique just increased tag fees, and some of the increases are large. Anyone else heard this? Still waiting ...
12-23-2012, 03:48 PM #1
- Member of SCI, DSC, NRA
- Hunted Namibia, Texas
- VonJager has no Articles
- VonJager has no Photos
Mozambique Tag Fees increase
I heard Mozambique just increased tag fees, and some of the increases are large. Anyone else heard this? Still waiting from the outfitter to provide updated trophy fees before I will know just how much the increases were.
12-23-2012, 07:35 PM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Yes, they did. The outfitter I used in Aug. just sent me an updated trophy fee list. I don't have it with me but I think they increased about 20%. Another thing they did was raise the fees for the documents necessary to get your trophies out of the country. If you go, get an estimate, based on your wish list, from the dip & pack company to avoid "sticker shock".
12-24-2012, 07:06 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
They must have heard the world economy was red hot now so they jumped on board.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
12-24-2012, 07:43 AM #4
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Bound to happen, they will become like Zambia and Tanzania one day soon.
12-24-2012, 08:11 AM #5
01-04-2013, 09:15 AM #6
- Member of SCI, CHASA, SAGA, Big Bore, SAAACA, KZNHCA
- Hunted RSA, Namibia, Zim, Moz, USA
- sasafaris has no Articles
- sasafaris has no Photos
I believe that the tag fees in Niassa and Tete are going to be as follows for 2013;
bush buck $400
01-04-2013, 10:19 AM #7
Thank you for the information John.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
By BRICKBURN in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-17-2013, 06:10 AM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:26 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:14 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:54 AM