Interesting Trailcam Pics
This is a discussion on Interesting Trailcam Pics within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Got a nice surprise when I checked my Hyena bait yesterday morning... This fella has been coming in every night ...
06-19-2012, 09:34 PM #1
Interesting Trailcam Pics
Got a nice surprise when I checked my Hyena bait yesterday morning...
This fella has been coming in every night for the last month or more.
And night before last another unexpected visitor came by:
Can a Hyena change its "spots"?
06-20-2012, 04:47 AM #2
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Chris good camera spotJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM #3
- Member of SCI
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
very cool! do you have a hunter coming to hunt the hyena?The journey is the reward.
06-20-2012, 01:13 PM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Leave stinky stuff in some place long enough those kitty cats just have to come and look.
Thanks for sharing your positive results.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
06-20-2012, 09:14 PM #5
06-20-2012, 09:24 PM #6
- Member of SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
- Hunted Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia
- RogerHeintzman has no Articles
- View RogerHeintzman's Photos
06-21-2012, 02:53 AM #7
Only 50 tags are issued for Limpopo Province each year. Qualifying applications get thrown in the hat and 50 are drawn. Those drawn get a "right" to market a leopard hunt. The hunt must be sold to a client before end March and the hunting permit applied for or the Outfitter loses his tag.
It gets more involved than this but I won't bore you with the detail. Bottomline is they're scarce as hen's teeth. (A pity because leopards are certainly not scarce around here)
By Cliffy in forum Hunting Conventions, Shows & EventsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:17 PM
By observe in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:43 AM
By teenhunter in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM
By Bazz in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:28 AM
By KMG Hunting Safaris in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM