Finally a Plan
This is a discussion on Finally a Plan within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Second Wind....you sound to me like a very interesting man i love the sound of your trip, and the planning ...
06-26-2012, 01:47 PM #41
- Member of SCI, PHASA, CHASA, KZN Hunting and Conservation Association, African Bowhunters Association.
- Hunted South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Swaziland.
- SA Hunting Outfitters has no Articles
- SA Hunting Outfitters has no Photos
Second Wind....you sound to me like a very interesting man i love the sound of your trip, and the planning process and detail.. you are someone i feel i could sit with around a campfire with a glass of red wine and be entertained with your life stories for hours....
i too will be in Botswana in the month of October on a photographic Safari (in maun its known as suicide month crazy hot) i wish you the safest in travels and the best Safari you could wish for. If you end up in my neck of the woods KwaZulu Natal i would like nothing better than to meet with you over a lazy lunch or a night or two in the bush...... ill be right here on this forum if you decide to take me up on it.
FAX : + 27 31 562 833 2 MOBILE : + 27 83 303 666 0
Email : email@example.com
WEB : sahuntingoutfitters.com
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM #42
- Member of BBFT Mexico,SCI New Monterrey Chapter,IHEA
- Hunted Zimbabwe, USA, Mexico , Central America, Kyrgysztan
- davidarizpe has no Articles
- View davidarizpe's Photos
If you do not know where are you heading, it means you already arrived.
Sounds like a marvelous journey to be headed in such nice direction.
may the wind be on your favor.NEW SCI CHAPTER MONTERREY MEXICO
06-29-2012, 09:06 PM #43
- Member of by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
- Hunted US, Canada, Mexico
- Second Wind has no Articles
- Second Wind has no Photos
After the events here on Thursday and the Supreme Court decision, I am thinking maybe splitting time between the ranch, a beach in Panama, London for the holidays and Southern Africa.
If this butt-wipe is re-elected I am going to switch from republican to an ex-pat
Save a seat by the campfire for me 'cause I am coming"He even took the gramophone on safari. Three rifles, provisions for a month and . . . . Mozart"
06-29-2012, 09:21 PM #44
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
06-30-2012, 06:41 AM #45
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
06-30-2012, 07:49 AM #46
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Stretch, I'm really sorry to hear the news too. Life is tough and unfair. Keep your chin up, one day at a time.
Second Wind, I hope you have the time of your life, it will be a hell of a journey and adventure!
By LiegeRiver in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2013, 06:06 PM
By Bowhuntr64 in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 18Last Post: 09-12-2012, 10:10 AM
By Upton O. Good in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
By Blaserman in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:30 PM