Just a few more hours!
This is a discussion on Just a few more hours! within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; All ready, packed and raring to go. I just got an email from Chris (PH). His current hunter just killed ...
05-09-2012, 03:40 PM #1
Just a few more hours!
All ready, packed and raring to go. I just got an email from Chris (PH). His current hunter just killed a nice Vaal Rhebok today and they saw a bunch more including a great ram farther down the mountain, so I have my fingers crossed. Just to frustrate all who have hunted Vaal Rhebok and failed they climbed the mountain on their first day after them and located the ram 270 yards over the first knob! Why dont I have that luck? LOL Either way I will have plenty of fun chasing them.
However it turns out I will be sure to post plenty of pics on my return.
DerekThe journey is the reward.
May good luck be your friend whatever happens. Go get him Buddy.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
05-09-2012, 05:25 PM #3
All the best on your journey Derek!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
05-09-2012, 06:04 PM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
If it was to easy is just would not be as fun..James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
05-09-2012, 07:01 PM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Derek, they are no match for a sheep hunter.
Good luck.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-09-2012, 07:52 PM #6
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Good luck Derek be sure to save me one.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
05-09-2012, 09:50 PM #7
05-09-2012, 09:51 PM #8
05-09-2012, 09:52 PM #9
05-09-2012, 09:53 PM #10
05-09-2012, 11:43 PM #11
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Hope you will have a great trip!
Looking forward to the photos and stories
05-10-2012, 05:42 AM #12
05-10-2012, 11:54 AM #13
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Have a good time, I'm totally jealous of your journey ahead!
05-10-2012, 01:15 PM #14
- Member of SCI, NWTF, DU, RMEF
- Hunted USA, Mexico, Guatemala, South Africa X4
- nkjonas has no Articles
- View nkjonas's Photos
Best of luck on your adventure! Excited to see your photos and read a hunting report upon your return.Nathan Jonas
North American Representative
Koedoeberg Safaris South Africa
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM #15
- Hunted Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
- Cliffy has no Articles
- View Cliffy's Photos
Chomp Chomp I'm eating my heart out!
Have a good trip I wanna go whaaa whaaaa whaaaaa!
05-10-2012, 09:04 PM #16
- Member of SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
- Hunted Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia
- RogerHeintzman has no Articles
- View RogerHeintzman's Photos
So many species to pick from and weapons to use, another reason to return to the dark continent. Another success story in the making. "Get R Done" Diamondhitch.
"A Dream and be relived again and again in Africa"
By seekahunting in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 16Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:55 AM
By Diamondhitch in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:21 AM
By fhm3006 in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM
By Kuduhntr in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:51 PM