Suggestion - FULL Disclosure for Advertised Hunts.
Just thought that completely disclosed details on all advertised hunts, be they discounted offers or fully priced, here on Africa Hunting would be in order. I could be off-base here but wouldn't this be easier on everyone - outfitters wouldn't have to answer three dozen PM's, phone calls, or e-mails and potential buyers could look an offer over and then make contact if it was something they wanted to pursue.
Here is the information I would propose as full disclosure:
- Name of operator/outfitter/booking agent who is offering the hunt.
- Complete list of what is Included and Excluded (i.e. transfers, charters, visas, concession fees, etc) and their costs.
- Species available and Trophy Fees.
- Length of hunt.
- Basis of hunt - 1x1, 2x1, etc.
- Country and Area the hunt is to take place in.
- Available Dates.
Don't mean to sound like a cold mackerel but I can't see why this would be considered unreasonable.