This is a discussion on concession syndication within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; I am left to wonder, with worldwide economics being what they are now and may be for the near future, ...
09-07-2011, 06:52 PM #1
- Member of by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
- Hunted US, Canada, Mexico
- Second Wind has no Articles
- Second Wind has no Photos
I am left to wonder, with worldwide economics being what they are now and may be for the near future, if the time has arrived where the chairs at the table may be about ready to shift a bit.
Hunters become syndicate members, PH's become full-time employees of the syndicate and outfitters fade to the role of "deal guys" locating and identifying the concession properties suitable for syndication.
Perhaps way off base here, just an observation that is formed in the review of what crosses my desk.
So, the questions are:
Ever seen a deal
are we there
any preference as to participation
and finally, general comments and opinions
Thanks"He even took the gramophone on safari. Three rifles, provisions for a month and . . . . Mozart"
09-26-2011, 12:42 PM #2
- Member of SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NAPHA
- vhsaf has no Articles
- View vhsaf's Photos
09-26-2011, 01:05 PM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Deal guys are already in place at the real estate and law offices from many ads and opportunities I have seen online.
Who has enough "spare" money in this economy to be in a syndicate. There are always going to be those who could afford this option. But, the majority could not, IMHO. Always sharing those scarce resources.
A perception of savings would have to be present as well as ROI better than the savings account at home.
So, it is an option. It won't take over the industry though.
Show me the/your offerings!
By zenbear in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2013, 01:10 PM
By Intu Safaris in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:07 AM
By Nitro in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-11-2013, 10:33 PM
By Cleathorn in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2012, 04:58 PM
By Brad in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2012, 11:43 PM