JUAN PACE of Shangwari Safaris, Trophy Quest Africa and Leopards Lair NOT TO BE TRUSTED
This is a discussion on JUAN PACE of Shangwari Safaris, Trophy Quest Africa and Leopards Lair NOT TO BE TRUSTED within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Mr. Potgieter Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum. I have ...
08-21-2011, 08:10 AM #41
- hunter1234 has no Articles
- hunter1234 has no Photos
Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum.
I have been advised to look you up by a friend as we have a mutual 'problem'- Juan Pace
I have also decided to start legal action in the Nort west province were he(Juan Pace) cheated and stealed from me to an amount of R109 000 and
2 lionesses booked by my hunters. I will also be on advise be involving Nature conservation, North west and Gauteng were his taxidermist is situated, who
also are part of this transgretions.
My advise to you is to involve the conservation department in Limpopo - Riaan de Jager - Pietersburg. They will investigate and if found to be true and
he (Juan Pace) are convicted, his status as PH and HO will be revoked and will not be allowed to register there again, or in the rest of SA.
This person should be removed from the hunting industry all together.
Good luck and good hunting
08-21-2011, 09:25 AM #42
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Welcome to AH...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
08-22-2011, 05:27 AM #43
12-05-2012, 03:50 AM #44
- Member of phasa
- henrygriffiths has no Articles
- View henrygriffiths's Photos
Hi I have just read this post and was wondering if there has been any developments if the case? I have had contact with both engee and Juan?
The thread is almost an year old any news on the legal action mentioned?
12-06-2012, 02:23 AM #45
- Jonathan Swatts has no Articles
- Jonathan Swatts has no Photos
I am busy reading a book on rhino poaching titled "Killing for profit" by Julian Rademeyer and I see that Mr Juan Pace is featured in a photo with a pile of cash together with one of the rhino poachers recently convicted in SA. This guy is clearly a rotten apple and needs to have his PH licence revoked as soon as possible!!
12-06-2012, 05:04 AM #46
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique.
- DOCMAN has no Articles
- View DOCMAN's Photos
Watch this report : Killing for ProfitOne does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted.
12-07-2012, 01:28 PM #47
12-07-2012, 07:14 PM #48
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
12-22-2012, 04:06 PM #49
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
01-15-2013, 02:30 AM #50
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
By alwayzinit in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:54 AM
By INGOZI in forum Zimbabwe Hunting ReportsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2011, 05:13 AM
By INGOZI in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2011, 04:36 AM
By mallard14 in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2011, 06:42 PM
By 505ED in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:14 PM