Baited Leopard in Namibia
This is a discussion on Baited Leopard in Namibia within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Here is to share a series of nice pictures of baited Leopard in Namibia......
07-21-2011, 11:32 AM #2
- Member of AfricaHunting.com
- Hunted Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
Beautiful pictures of leopards in their prime , thanks for sharing ....
MonishITS NOT THE RIFLE BUT THE MAN BEHIND THE RIFLE
07-21-2011, 02:37 PM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
Great pictures thank you for sharing...
What was the distance for your hide (blind) from the bait?....James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
07-21-2011, 07:41 PM #5
- Member of SCI NRA DSC life memberships
- Hunted Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada
Looks like a trail-cam in the tree."We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
07-22-2011, 04:08 PM #7
- Member of NRA, SCI, DSC
- Hunted South Africa (Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal)
Looks like they did a number on that quarter.
Great pictures and thanks for posting!graybird
"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."
07-23-2011, 08:53 AM #8
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Thanks for the pictures!
By Jriley in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:59 AM
By wildlifehunter in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:00 PM
By Jriley in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 17Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:49 AM
By Louw in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:33 PM
By Louw in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:03 PM