Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 168

.270 Winchester for plains game

This is a discussion on .270 Winchester for plains game within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Jerome, Thank you for the explanation of a confusing matter. I have seen the 7mm rule many times ( including ...

  1. #141
    Just Passing Through's Avatar
    Just Passing Through is offline AH Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    74
    Just Passing Through has no Articles
    Just Passing Through has no Photos

    Default

    Jerome,
    Thank you for the explanation of a confusing matter. I have seen the 7mm rule many times ( including on this site), and the way it is stated it looked like it was a regulation.

  2. #142
    trigger creep is offline AH Enthusiast
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    302

    Hunted USA

    trigger creep has no Articles
    View trigger creep's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .416 Rigby View Post
    I agree with most everything that has been said, but I would like to point out three things.

    First, you didn't say where you were going to be hunting and whether or not DG might be present. If there is no DG in the area, your .270 with well constructed bullets in the 140-150 grain class will do you fine, providing you shoot it well. However, if DG will be present in your hunting area, carry a .375 as a a minimum with a soft up and solids down in case you become involved in a "situation" with a buff, lion or elephant.

    Second, one big advantage of a .30/06 is that you can shoot 180, 200 or 220 grain loads in it. Heavy for caliber bullets are do well in Africa, especially in bushveldt conditions.

    Third, should your ammunition supply become lost in transit or should you run low on cartridges, it is much more likely that your PH will have .30/06 on hand than it is he will have .270.

    I highly recommend taking two rifles. You can't go wrong with a well made controlled round feed rifle in .375 and a clone of it in .30/06 (or, I suppose, .270).
    I don't know where we would be hunting, as I've said I'm 14 so I'm not the financial man, so I really can't tell you. I can't even tell you when we would be going, because I really don't know. My dad has been wanting to go to Africa for many years, but finances have always stopped him. We are hoping that soon we will have the money, but with the way the economy is who knows how that will go.

  3. #143
    johana is offline New Member
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13

    Hunted South Africa

    johana has no Articles
    View johana's Photos

    Default

    Hi, I am still fiarly new to hunting, and always wondered if a .270 will take down a good size bluewildebeest, the answer is: YES. Shot a nice big bull, around 26 inches at about 220m with my .270, 150gr, no problem. Shot placement is vital.

  4. #144
    fhm3006's Avatar
    fhm3006 is offline AH Enthusiast
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    372

    Hunted Namibia / South-Africa

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johana View Post
    Hi, I am still fiarly new to hunting, and always wondered if a .270 will take down a good size bluewildebeest, the answer is: YES. Shot a nice big bull, around 26 inches at about 220m with my .270, 150gr, no problem. Shot placement is vital.
    Well Johana now you have that sorted. Bwb is tough critters that can cause you a long day's hunting if wounded. Like one member stated somewhere on a forum, Bwb are all born sick and they get better with each shot taken at them. Since i started hunting in 1975, anually hunting Springok, Oryx and Kudu - I have culled more animals with my .270 than i can recall. With good bullets you can expand your .270 horizons up to kudu as well, bearing in mind as you correctly stated - shot placement is everything x 10
    FHM3006
    _________________
    Fortes Fortuna Luvat

  5. #145
    joester is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    136

    Member of No. Amer. Moose Foundation, Mule Deer Found; RMEF (life Member), SCI, NRA, RGS, NWTF, PF, DU, Izaac Walton League, Nat'l. Trappers Assoc.

    Hunted US / Canada/Namibia/Moz/Zim

    joester has no Articles
    joester has no Photos

    Default

    I'm probably in the minority but I feel a .270 is too light for larger plainsgame (oryx, hartebeest, etc.) I know most folks say it'll get the job done w/practice & more practice & very good shot placement...but none of us make a "very good shot" on EACH & EVERY trigger squeeze. There are scores of fat buzzards & hyenas attesting to this...I feel strongly that Bigger is Better ( w/in the shooter's capabilities...)

    Case in point; On our 1st plainsgame hunt my wife & I were offered 2 nice rifles to use, a Weatherby .30/'06 & a Brno .375 H&H, both with ammo appropriate for large animals And each had the same scope ("Lynx" RSA-made, I think)...we fired mult. shots w/each @ paper---right on @ 100 meters, both. We both started w/the '06 and required more than 1 shot to kill an oryx & a hartebeest. Switching to the .375, a zebra, giraffe, blue wildebeest, & another hatebeest (culled b/c it was sick) dropped dead @ 1 shot...all shots were about 120 yds or less...Coincidence? Maybe...but if i were a deer and had to be hit by a vehicle (weird scenario, I know), I'd rather be run over by a bus than a VW bug...

    One last note...check out the Official Regs. for several African Countries... a few, if I read correctly, require .30 cal or 7mm for kudu sized game...

  6. #146
    fhm3006's Avatar
    fhm3006 is offline AH Enthusiast
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    372

    Hunted Namibia / South-Africa

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joester View Post
    I'm probably in the minority but I feel a .270 is too light for larger plainsgame (oryx, hartebeest, etc.) I know most folks say it'll get the job done w/practice & more practice & very good shot placement...but none of us make a "very good shot" on EACH & EVERY trigger squeeze. There are scores of fat buzzards & hyenas attesting to this...I feel strongly that Bigger is Better ( w/in the shooter's capabilities...)

    Case in point; On our 1st plainsgame hunt my wife & I were offered 2 nice rifles to use, a Weatherby .30/'06 & a Brno .375 H&H, both with ammo appropriate for large animals And each had the same scope ("Lynx" RSA-made, I think)...we fired mult. shots w/each @ paper---right on @ 100 meters, both. We both started w/the '06 and required more than 1 shot to kill an oryx & a hartebeest. Switching to the .375, a zebra, giraffe, blue wildebeest, & another hatebeest (culled b/c it was sick) dropped dead @ 1 shot...all shots were about 120 yds or less...Coincidence? Maybe...but if i were a deer and had to be hit by a vehicle (weird scenario, I know), I'd rather be run over by a bus than a VW bug...

    One last note...check out the Official Regs. for several African Countries... a few, if I read correctly, require .30 cal or 7mm for kudu sized game...
    Thanks Joester - agreed - if you have the option for a heavier than .270 cal on larger plains game - naturally go this route.

    In my opinion and experience - if your shot placement is off with a .270 the animal will make just the same in the opposite direction, as when poorly shot with a 30-06 or .375 or 300 Win Mag - which i have seen a lot off in my hunting days.
    I am by no means a sniper-like shot, but i have hunted kudu and Oryx successfully with my .270 for years before i upgraded caliber to 30-06 - and i upgraded in cal purely because eland was on the menu and i wil not use less than .30 cal on these for the obvious.

    I have had bad shots with my.270 and 30-06 on Springbuck, warthog, Kudu, Oryx, etc. etc. and i have seen fellow hunters having similar bad shots with 300 Win Mag's .375's etc. on the same animals - resulting in tracking wounded animals - no matter what the caliber. It is by no means a guarantee that having a bad shot with a larger caliber will down your animal than having a bad shot with a lesser caliber.
    The .270 is up to the task if it is the only caliber you have - using premium bullets in 150 gr, placing your shot proper - it will down any plains game up to kudu. In my book it is shot placement - period.

    Then on the .30 cal / 7 mm aspect - if i am not mistaken - i have read somewhere - i think it was an article by Gregor Woods in a local Magazine, that a .270 is in fact a true 7 mm ? Perhps one of our caliber fundis here on AH care to correct me if i am wrong here?
    FHM3006
    _________________
    Fortes Fortuna Luvat

  7. #147
    BRICKBURN's Avatar
    BRICKBURN is online now SUPER MODERATOR
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,276

    Member of KZN Hunters Assoc

    Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)

    BRICKBURN has no Articles
    View BRICKBURN's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fhm3006 View Post
    The .270 is up to the task if it is the only caliber you have - using premium bullets in 150 gr, placing your shot proper - it will down any plains game up to kudu. In my book it is shot placement - period.

    Then on the .30 cal / 7 mm aspect - if i am not mistaken - i have read somewhere - i think it was an article by Gregor Woods in a local Magazine, that a .270 is in fact a true 7 mm ? Perhaps one of our caliber fundis here on AH care to correct me if i am wrong here?
    fhm you are on the money with your recollections.
    As the ruler measures.
    A .270 is actually .277 inches in diameter which is BIGGER than 7mm proper.

    0.2756 inches equals 7.0000 millimeters

    This contest has gone on since the beginning of time. Always funny to see how personal preferences are expressed.

    Shot placement is it and confidence is a big deal too.
    If you feel comfortable with larger calibers then use them.

    When you use that bigger caliber on plains game make sure there is nothing behind those critters you are shooting at in Africa as you pay for extra wounded animals too!
    Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
    A Legend in my own mind!

  8. #148
    PHOENIX PHIL's Avatar
    PHOENIX PHIL is online now AH Elite
    Joined
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,867

    Member of SCI

    Hunted USA, S. Africa

    PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
    View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKBURN View Post
    fhm you are on the money with your recollections.
    As the ruler measures.
    A .270 is actually .277 inches in diameter which is BIGGER than 7mm proper.

    0.2756 inches equals 7.0000 millimeters

    This contest has gone on since the beginning of time. Always funny to see how personal preferences are expressed.

    Shot placement is it and confidence is a big deal too.
    If you feel comfortable with larger calibers then use them.

    When you use that bigger caliber on plains game make sure there is nothing behind those critters you are shooting at in Africa as you pay for extra wounded animals too!
    But a 7mm magnum round is loaded with a .284" diameter bullet, not that .008" makes a difference. The difference in using a 7mm over a .270 is simply the larger weighted bullets and the amount of powder available to drive them.

    Personally I own both a .270 and a 7mm magnum. Short of eland, I don't think I'd hesitate to use a .270 loaded with 150gr A-Frames on any of the PG animals if that's as big a caliber that I could shoot proficiently. For me, I can shoot larger calibers proficiently and so when it comes to Africa, the .270 will most likely stay home.
    U.S. Contact for HartzView Safaris
    Email: philip.clayton@cox.net
    480-861-9232
    www.hvsafaris.com

  9. #149
    BRICKBURN's Avatar
    BRICKBURN is online now SUPER MODERATOR
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,276

    Member of KZN Hunters Assoc

    Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)

    BRICKBURN has no Articles
    View BRICKBURN's Photos

    Default

    Oops, I must write more clearly.
    .008 makes a difference in the details.

    Phil, I was thinking of bigger being .375H&H.

    All the rest below that, use what you are comfortable with and shoot well.
    Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
    A Legend in my own mind!

  10. #150
    Molopohunt's Avatar
    Molopohunt is offline New Member
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7

    Member of PHASA, SAHGCA, FGASA

    Molopohunt has no Articles
    Molopohunt has no Photos

    Default

    I'm stil new here, so no long input from me, but what I can say about that caliber is that I inhereted my grandfathers brno zkk 600 in 270 win, and have been hunting with that rifle on nearly all my hunts. I load 170gr rhino points (not too common), and you also get 160gr from hornaby which works great on any of the game the others mentioned here.
    I also used it weekly this year to shoot for rations, and did not lose a single animal. It ranged from impala to bluewildebeest.
    Also my competition gun with good results, so accuracy is no problem for a 270 win.

    Keep well and good luck.
    Peet
    Peet van der Westhuizen
    Molopo Hunt - South Africa
    info@molopohunt.co.za
    www.molopohunt.co.za

  11. #151
    saprof's Avatar
    saprof is offline New Member
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8

    Member of NRA, SA Wingshooters

    Hunted South Africa, USA

    saprof has no Articles
    saprof has no Photos

    Default

    Hi All,

    I have used .30-06 180 grain Federal Power-Shok exclusively, and since it works, I have not used or recommended anything else. In 2008, I bought an inexpensive Marlin XL-7, slapped on a Burris Scope I found on ebay and went to town dropping several Kudu and Blue Wildebeest with one shot at between 75-100 yards. Never needed a follow up. Never had to chase a wounded animal. The bullet in all cases went in one side, through the animal, and got caught just below the skin on the opposite side. 100% bullet recovery and they held together.

    I hate chasing wounded animals. It is a waste of time and not ethical to make an animal suffer more then necessary. That is why I like to use a caliber that gets the job done quickly. The best rifle to use is the one you are best at shooting, but it is hard to beat the .30-06 on plains game.

    Cheers,

    BSR

  12. #152
    Bobpuckett's Avatar
    Bobpuckett is offline GOLD SUPPORTER
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,595

    Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters

    Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada

    Bobpuckett has no Articles
    View Bobpuckett's Photos

    Default

    Ok I've got one more thing to throw in, in the last couple of days I've been doing a little Experiment I setup a 1/2 inch steel plate at 200 yard shooting off hand as I don't have my shooting bench built yet (start on that this weekend) the first group I used a 30-06 hand loaded with 165gr Hornady Interlock at a speed of around 2600+ FPS as you can see in the pic Group 1 punched holes through the 1/2" steel plate. In group 2 I used a 270 Win loaded with 140gr Hornady Interlock traveling at about the same rate of speed and Group 2 punched holes in the 1/2" steel plate with 25gr less bullet and the holes were almost the same size, in Group 3 though I used the same 270 Win loaded with Hornady 150gr SST traveling within 35 fps as the other two the SST did not punch through the steel plate. So I guess My question is this, if you use a good bullet as used in groups 1 & 2 and will be shooting at the same distance round or about Do you really think the animal will be able to tell the difference?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #153
    rodell is offline New Member
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    rodell has no Articles
    rodell has no Photos

    Default

    A factor not considered in your test with steel is bullet performance. Controlled expansion bullets with a 270 will work far better than light for caliber in the .30's. (Extreme example.) Steel doesn't emulate anything but steel, but does give you a good look at energy.

    A solid in both will make a .030" difference in exit wound size. Whether that makes a difference depends on so many other factors it is really impossible to tell.

    Between similar calibers it is much more about confidence and proficiency.

  14. #154
    Bobpuckett's Avatar
    Bobpuckett is offline GOLD SUPPORTER
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,595

    Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters

    Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada

    Bobpuckett has no Articles
    View Bobpuckett's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodell View Post
    A factor not considered in your test with steel is bullet performance. Controlled expansion bullets with a 270 will work far better than light for caliber in the .30's. (Extreme example.) Steel doesn't emulate anything but steel, but does give you a good look at energy.

    A solid in both will make a .030" difference in exit wound size. Whether that makes a difference depends on so many other factors it is really impossible to tell.

    Between similar calibers it is much more about confidence and proficiency.
    I agree 100% there are so many factors its hard to narrow it down, the fact is with the first shots it was suppose to be a gong when the bullets punched through it even set me back a step, my recommendation is use as big of a gun as you can shoot with Confidents with good quality Bullets.

  15. #155
    enysse's Avatar
    enysse is online now AH Ambassador
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,193

    Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF

    Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)

    enysse has no Articles
    View enysse's Photos

    Default

    You bring a good point up Bob, bullet performance is hugely responsible for a animals quick death. Shot placement is everything, but bullet performance counts too! I would not bash the SST too much, it is not made to travel through a steel plate. But if you shoot a animals in the lungs on a broadside shot or going away shot...it is super deadly. The problem with soft bullets is they are not good for the quartering too shoot and don't break bones as well as other bullets.

  16. #156
    AlSpaeth's Avatar
    AlSpaeth is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    47

    Member of Life member ECGMA CHASA ex member PHASA IPHA SCI GAMECOIN

    Hunted RSA, Botswana

    AlSpaeth has no Articles
    AlSpaeth has no Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trigger creep View Post
    AlSpeath, your views of the .270 are clearly diluted by your apparent infatuation with the .30-06 and 7X57 Mauser. The funny thing is, The 7X57 and the .270 are identical in killing power under 250 yards, out past which the .270 surpasses it, yet to use the .270 is an obamination worthy of eternal punishment. The .270 with a 160 gn partition will do every bit as well as the 7x57 with a 175 partition.

    I also do not appreciate being called a necked down hunter and I wish that you would continue to discuss this in a mature manner.
    Ok I apologise if you were offended. I didn't know you were only 14 and assumed you had a sense of humor.
    I have been fortunate enough to have hunted hundreds of animals in my "mature" existance which was the basis of the advice I gave you. My experience with .270's has not been good and I would never recommend it to any hunter coming to Africa. Same goes for 7mm rem mag. Good shot placement but lots and lots of wounded animals. I will always recommend 30-06 or .308 over a .270 - and a .300 win mag or .300H&H mag over a 7mm mag. Bell shot 1,011 elephant with a 7X57 (.275 Rigby) and I knew old PH's who shot hundreds of buffalo to supply meant to the mines with a 30-06 220gr but I can't recommend a 7X57 for an elephant safari or 30-06 for buffalo.

    Just a couple of comments on your post:
    1) 7X57 and .270 are not "identical". The 7X57mm has very good penetrating ability due to a fast twist rate that enables it to fire long, heavy bullets with a high sectional density. It was great in it's day and still loved by many but .30-06 or .308 are better for plains game.
    2) Most calibers perform best with the bullet weight they were designed for. .270 is 130gr but you will find only fragments in your animal. Barnes 140 gr Triple Shock bullet is probably your best bet (if you can't afford a 30-06). .270 160gr defeats the purpose - especially if you think you can shoot "out past 250 yds".
    3) I assume an "Obamination" refers to the mess the US President has made of the economy.

    This is the best hunting website I have found. It contains a wealth of information on all aspects of African hunting. Jerome has done an outstanding job of providing almost everything you could want to know about hunting in Africa.
    You've had a lot of good advice from experienced hunters in this thread. Whether you take it or not is really up to you.
    Al Spaeth
    South Africa
    Outfitter & PH (ret)

  17. #157
    Bobpuckett's Avatar
    Bobpuckett is offline GOLD SUPPORTER
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,595

    Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters

    Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada

    Bobpuckett has no Articles
    View Bobpuckett's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enysse View Post
    You bring a good point up Bob, bullet performance is hugely responsible for a animals quick death. Shot placement is everything, but bullet performance counts too! I would not bash the SST too much, it is not made to travel through a steel plate. But if you shoot a animals in the lungs on a broadside shot or going away shot...it is super deadly. The problem with soft bullets is they are not good for the quartering too shoot and don't break bones as well as other bullets.
    Oh I'm not going to slam the SST I myself have taken lots of Whitetails with them and I havn't lost one yet and last year while doing a fawn distress call I got a hog that came in for a free meal. I just wouldn't recommend them for African game larger then a Blesbok.

  18. #158
    RickB's Avatar
    RickB is offline AH Fanatic
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    855

    Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC

    Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)

    RickB has no Articles
    View RickB's Photos

    Default

    I would agree about the SST. Not a big game bullet. Whitetail, impala, blesbok sized animals. It is a great bullet for that sized game. I use it in my slug gun for deer. You go to larger game you need to go to the Interbond. In the right combo you could go up to eland.
    "Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."

  19. #159
    ILCAPO is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    185

    Member of Private club on friend's land in Augusta County, Virginia

    Hunted USA (Colorado, Alabama, Virginia)

    ILCAPO has no Articles
    ILCAPO has no Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saprof View Post
    Hi All,

    I have used .30-06 180 grain Federal Power-Shok exclusively, and since it works, I have not used or recommended anything else. In 2008, I bought an inexpensive Marlin XL-7, slapped on a Burris Scope I found on ebay and went to town dropping several Kudu and Blue Wildebeest with one shot at between 75-100 yards. Never needed a follow up. Never had to chase a wounded animal. The bullet in all cases went in one side, through the animal, and got caught just below the skin on the opposite side. 100% bullet recovery and they held together.

    I hate chasing wounded animals. It is a waste of time and not ethical to make an animal suffer more then necessary. That is why I like to use a caliber that gets the job done quickly. The best rifle to use is the one you are best at shooting, but it is hard to beat the .30-06 on plains game.

    Cheers,

    BSR
    Good to know. I'm still saving for my probably once-in-a-lifetime trip to Africa to hunt. But have given a lot of thought to what I'd bring. As is the case with all my hunts, I'll bring two guns -- a backup in case something goes awry with the first, and for selection for various game. The first is my .35 Whelen. I had it custom made on a Czech VZ-24 action for elk, and have noted it should do just fine out to 250 yards on any plains game out there. The other was a toss up between a .280 Remington AI and .30-06. They're both great cartridges. But I'll likely be bringing the .30-06 due to the ability to use heavier bullets. The longer range and flatter trajectory of the .280 will probably be wasted, as I understand most shots in the areas I've been looking won't be more than 300 yards at most.

  20. #160
    6MM
    6MM is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    102
    6MM has no Articles
    View 6MM's Photos

    Default

    This past summer I took an .06 Ackley, and a .375 H&H. Used the .06 past 200 (Springbuck and Kudu) everything else was taken with the .375. With the Barnes Triple Shocks the animals were just anchored. I think Redleg stated it fairly well this is not like hunting deer from a stand. Opportunities come quickly and are more often than not are not the picture perfect broadside shot. Having that larger caliber is a definate advantage.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 243 Winchester for smaller plains game?
    By mlg in forum Up To .375
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. Rifles combo for Plains game and Dangerous Game Hunt
    By EDELWEISS in forum Hunting Africa
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
  3. Action Packed Hunting Video - Big Game and Plains Game hunting in South Africa
    By Wintershoek Safaris in forum Hunting Video Clips
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 12:15 AM
  4. Limpopo Big Game Safaris offers plains game hunting at a reduced price South Africa
    By lbgsafaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:47 AM
  5. Plains game special for 2 hunters $750. Wild Game Safaris
    By Chris Vollgraaff in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •