Next Visit Soon
This is a discussion on Next Visit Soon within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; I have just booked flights, international and internal, for my next visit to the Eastern Cape. Lechwe is the quarry ...
08-17-2010, 01:58 AM #1
- Member of BASC, Scottish Gamekeepers' Association, Scottish Association for Country Sports
- Hunted RSA, USA, Scotland, England, Germany
- Knockespoch has no Articles
- View Knockespoch's Photos
Next Visit Soon
I have just booked flights, international and internal, for my next visit to the Eastern Cape. Lechwe is the quarry of choice this visit. I was quite surprised (though I suppose I should not have been) to find that my stop over place in Jo'burg has upped price from 300 Rand to 600 Rand and internal flight from 730 Rand to 900 Rand. That means less Shiraz and Windhoek this visit!!
Our usual stopover in Franschhoek costs have almost doubled too, but I suppose that it is because our visit will take place in High Season, rather than April/May, as is our norm. World Cup airline ticket prices have forced a later visit this year. Nonetheless, I am sure we will still have a great time.
08-17-2010, 05:19 AM #2
- Member of SCI and PHASA
- Hunted South Africa and Zambia
- Spiral Horn Safaris has no Articles
- View Spiral Horn Safaris's Photos
08-17-2010, 05:50 AM #3
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
By North Wind in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM
By gillettehunter in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2012, 10:40 PM
By Kowas Hunting Safaris in forum Hunting Conventions, Shows & EventsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:19 AM