South African men are REAL MEN!
This is a discussion on South African men are REAL MEN! within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; South African men are REAL MEN!...
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM #1
- Member of SCI Internatiol chapter; NAPHA.
- Andries has no Articles
- View Andries's Photos
12-10-2009, 12:23 PM #2
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Namibia
- safari hunter has no Articles
- View safari hunter's Photos
or perhaps South African Lions are "REAL PUSSIES"!
12-10-2009, 01:15 PM #3
- Member of SCI Portland Chapter, Oregon
- Karamojo Bill has no Articles
- View Karamojo Bill's Photos
Too Funny! Had to send it to my PH friends!Karamojo Bill When I leave this world, I want to come skidding through the Pearly Gates & hear God say, "Whoa, boy! That was a heck of a ride!"
12-10-2009, 01:34 PM #4
I can just imagine the conversation in the car...
"Hey today it's your turn, I'll stay in the bakkie"
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
12-12-2009, 05:31 AM #5
- Member of SCI Life member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
- Hunted USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Russia
- Big5 has no Articles
- Big5 has no Photos
It looks like they both may be enjoying it a wee bit too much.
.There is only one degree of dead . . . there are many degrees of wounded
A real joke guys!! I like this a bit too much. Its like taking a break from the daily discussions. Things never get boring here on AH!Drinking a sundowner and sleeping to the sounds of roaring lions after a long day of trekking in the African wilds is an experience of a lifetime .
12-14-2009, 12:57 AM #7
- Hunted Botswana, Namibia, South Africa
- Bushwack has no Articles
- View Bushwack's Photos
Where did you took the photo's? I saw a similar thread a few months backBushwack Safaris - South Africa
Mobile: +27 82 773 4099
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM #8
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Still laughing at this one"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
A "real man" with a pony tail and a set in his hand. Is this South Africa or San Fransico?Macs Burke
04-25-2012, 03:18 PM #10
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
What's the guy in the Hilux doing behind closed doors?Bonse Aba
I know what the guy is doing, but what is he doing? I can't imagine he's doing it just for grins.
04-25-2012, 10:43 PM #12
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
04-25-2012, 10:58 PM #13
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Would make me a bit worried if I tried to touch a pussy and get a handful of balls
04-26-2012, 04:13 AM #14
By BARTFRNCS in forum .375 & UpReplies: 99Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:01 AM
By Second Wind in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:45 AM
By Dark Continent in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2012, 05:18 AM
By observe in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:29 AM