This is a discussion on FULL MOON within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Originally Posted by Wheels The solution to this dilemma is to book for a full month! There is no bad ...
07-11-2013, 06:16 AM #21
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
07-11-2013, 07:56 AM #22
- lewvogler has no Articles
- lewvogler has no Photos
i hunted with Harloo Zululand Safaris from 16 jun to 3 July..outfitter is located in Pongola but has access and co-shares with other concessions. Actually killed a Kudu and Gemsbok in the Highveld (Drakensburg region) with rifle. They just didnt get close enough with my bow and we were running out of days to hunt!!
I will recommend whole heartedly Harloo as thier experience was incredible..they accomodated me as a bow hunter just like a gun hunter.
more with pictures later..in the middle of a family move back to the states from germany.
look fwd to passing on my experiences with fellow arrow slingers!
07-11-2013, 07:59 AM #23
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
By 375HH in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 37Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:34 PM
By The Artistry of Wildlife in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:50 PM
By Josephjoon in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 31Last Post: 03-31-2012, 07:29 AM