Back from hunting in Central Africa
This is a discussion on Back from hunting in Central Africa within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Hey Marc, nice to hear from you man. How are your fingers ?? you looked so bad when you left ...
04-27-2013, 09:58 PM #21
nice to hear from you man. How are your fingers ?? you looked so bad when you left !!! Like you I had a bad injury on my foot... did you hear about that?
have a look on the next May issue of Jagen Welweit, I have an article in it..
I don't find your email address, please send it to me again.
I am leaving next wednesday for an elephant hunt for 3 weeks and than Tanzania mid of July.
Mail on its Way !
04-30-2013, 04:29 AM #23
- Member of SA Hunters, SA Wingsooters
- Hunted South Africa (Limpopo, North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal)
- View Articles by davidhein
- davidhein has no Photos
I just finished Peter Flacks book on his 25 African Hunting Icons, and now my mind is even less made up of what I would like to shoot! And these pictures definitely get my blood pumping!
Thank you for the post
04-30-2013, 04:48 AM #24
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Welcome back Christophe! Glad your season has gone well and you are safe!
By christophe morio in forum Hunting Video Clips Watch InstantlyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
By Club Faune in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:17 AM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Hunting Video Clips Watch InstantlyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:30 AM
By christophe morio in forum Hunting Video Clips Watch InstantlyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2011, 05:35 AM
By FFemt5287 in forum .375 & UpReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:04 PM