View Poll Results: Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?
- 58. You may not vote on this poll
Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?
This is a discussion on Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer? within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Originally Posted by bluey I kinda guessed he was the youngest . but he is still the one for me ...
04-18-2013, 11:26 AM #21
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
04-19-2013, 06:50 AM #22
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM #23
- Member of DSC
- Hunted US
- Heym 88 has no Articles
- Heym 88 has no Photos
I'm a rookie but I like number 3..I like a low drop and tight curl..actually reminds me of a girl I dated.
04-19-2013, 03:02 PM #24
- Member of ATA, NRA, SCI, REMF,PF
- Hunted South Africa, Zulu Natal
- Lure Jensen has no Articles
- View Lure Jensen's Photos
2 for me!
1 is the classic!
04-20-2013, 05:41 PM #26
By fvh40 in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 22Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:12 PM
By fvh40 in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:10 AM
By trigger creep in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 24Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:14 AM
By eldondo in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:40 PM