100 days to go !
This is a discussion on 100 days to go ! within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Got bored at work this morning so I checked the calendar and found out we have exactly 100 days to ...
03-29-2013, 09:36 AM #1
- Member of DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
- Hunted Namibia, Zimbabwe USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC)
- jduckhunter has no Articles
- View jduckhunter's Photos
100 days to go !
Got bored at work this morning so I checked the calendar and found out we have exactly 100 days to go until we leave for our Zim buf hunt. Strange in some ways that helped and in some way it makes it seem a long way off yet. I think that I would go crazy if I didn't have a hunting trip of some sort booked to look forward to.
03-29-2013, 10:09 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
03-29-2013, 12:03 PM #3
- Member of NRA, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, Zimbabwe
- The Big Game Hunter has no Articles
- View The Big Game Hunter's Photos
The date will come soon enough. Best of luck to you on your hunt!http://www.thebiggamehuntingblog.com/
The most terrifying sound in nature is not the roar of a charging lion, nor the whistle of a descending bomb; rather it is a click when you expect a bang.
03-29-2013, 01:51 PM #4
- Member of PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
- Hunted South Africa, Botswana
- Bos en Dal Safaris has no Articles
- View Bos en Dal Safaris's Photos
Good luck with the waitimg but as they say anything woth wile is worth waiting for.
Enjoy your hunt when the time comes
RegardsGerrit Jansen van Vuuren
BOS EN DAL HUNTING SAFARIS - South Africa
03-29-2013, 05:00 PM #5
- Member of Touched by the hand of God
- Hunted USA, RSA , Canada
- zenbear has no Articles
- zenbear has no Photos
I leave for my hunt on april 10th I need a freaking tranquilizer!
By BARTFRNCS in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 16Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
By unknownuser in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM
By JNHall in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:33 PM
By dreaming in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 12Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:12 PM
By hunting in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:59 AM