Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

The perfect man room?

This is a discussion on The perfect man room? within the Hunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Astounding........hopefully one day, but definitely not some of the animals in there. Even if I had the cash I probably ...

  1. #21
    Wildside Outdoors's Avatar
    Wildside Outdoors is online now New Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9

    Member of RMEF, NWTF, SCI

    Hunted USA- AK, WY, UT, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, TN, OH, IL, IN, MO, MI, and good ole KY

    Wildside Outdoors has no Articles
    Wildside Outdoors has no Photos

    Default

    Astounding........hopefully one day, but definitely not some of the animals in there. Even if I had the cash I probably wouldn't spend it for some of those. I would rather have 10 kudu than 1 animal of the same equivalent price. But those are AMAZING!

  2. #22
    enysse's Avatar
    enysse is online now AH Ambassador
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,192

    Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF

    Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)

    enysse has no Articles
    View enysse's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobpuckett View Post
    Still not Complete, Where is Simba?
    Probably on a moving track, with a pre-recorded lion roar....hiding somewhere .

  3. #23
    silverado is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    20
    silverado has no Articles
    silverado has no Photos

    Default

    Great trophy rooms just big man caves!

  4. #24
    Anbessa Gedai's Avatar
    Anbessa Gedai is offline AH Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56

    Member of NRA - LIFE MEMBER & SCI - LIFE MEMBER

    Hunted Ethiopia, Kenya, Mocambique, Zimbabwe, Republic of South Africa, Namibia, The Cameroon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOM View Post
    Found this on the net...it could possibly be the perfect man room. Your thoughts?

    My guess? . . A German hunter's trophy room. And WAOW! . . . those are some spectacular Warthogs!!! . . . . Waidmanns Heil!
    A self-guided resident hunter in several African countries for 25 plus years
    Life Member NRA & Life Member SCI

  5. #25
    577nitroexpress is offline New Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    577nitroexpress has no Articles
    577nitroexpress has no Photos

    Default

    what ever that guy does for a living I want to do that!

  6. #26
    Buff-Buster's Avatar
    Buff-Buster is online now AH Elite
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,031

    Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters

    Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)

    Default

    Hey Spike....I got a bar in mine!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #27
    spike.t's Avatar
    spike.t is online now AH Legend
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,556

    Member of sci int, basc

    Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff-Buster View Post
    Hey Spike....I got a bar in mine!!!!
    now that is what i call a PROPER man room. i will have to invite myself round if i am ever in your neck of the woods!! and you are welcome to try my watering hole out if you ever make it this side of the water.

  8. #28
    spike.t's Avatar
    spike.t is online now AH Legend
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,556

    Member of sci int, basc

    Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england

    Default

    also where did you get the hippo painting and who painted it?

  9. #29
    Buff-Buster's Avatar
    Buff-Buster is online now AH Elite
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,031

    Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters

    Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike.t View Post
    now that is what i call a PROPER man room. i will have to invite myself round if i am ever in your neck of the woods!! and you are welcome to try my watering hole out if you ever make it this side of the water.
    Hey Spike,
    Standing invite for anyone with AH! I could always use some "new blood" to listen to my stories! Are you in Bulawayo?

    A friend of mine's wife painted the Hippo picture, Christina Speers. I fell in love with it when I saw it. My bar is affectionately known as the "Hippo Bar" (No reference to the women that attend!). If I ever get my hippo out of Moz and back here it will be placed above the painting.

  10. #30
    spike.t's Avatar
    spike.t is online now AH Legend
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,556

    Member of sci int, basc

    Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff-Buster View Post
    Hey Spike,
    Standing invite for anyone with AH! I could always use some "new blood" to listen to my stories! Are you in Bulawayo?

    A friend of mine's wife painted the Hippo picture, Christina Speers. I fell in love with it when I saw it. My bar is affectionately known as the "Hippo Bar" (No reference to the women that attend!). If I ever get my hippo out of Moz and back here it will be placed above the painting.
    no i am in jersey uk at the moment. my bar was known as the bra bar as there were quite a few hanging from the bell behind it!! but the wife and me had a falling out one time and she took my donated collection outside and burnt them!!

    i asked about the painting as i have a similar one but in pencil. it was by an artist called keri young from zambia who went to university in little rock. i have seven of her pencil and charcoal drawings including one which is our company logo in zambia. unfortunately she was killed in a car crash in jan 2011 aged 27. i got the email about her accident at the show in reno that year. she was brilliant , her pencil drawings were more like black and white prints they are that finely done. she would have definately gone on to greater things... here is a photo i just took with my phone so its not too good.

    IMG00329-20130207-1357.jpg

  11. #31
    Buff-Buster's Avatar
    Buff-Buster is online now AH Elite
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,031

    Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters

    Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike.t View Post
    no i am in jersey uk at the moment. my bar was known as the bra bar as there were quite a few hanging from the bell behind it!! but the wife and me had a falling out one time and she took my donated collection outside and burnt them!!

    i asked about the painting as i have a similar one but in pencil. it was by an artist called keri young from zambia who went to university in little rock. i have seven of her pencil and charcoal drawings including one which is our company logo in zambia. unfortunately she was killed in a car crash in jan 2011 aged 27. i got the email about her accident at the show in reno that year. she was brilliant , her pencil drawings were more like black and white prints they are that finely done. she would have definately gone on to greater things... here is a photo i just took with my phone so its not too good.

    IMG00329-20130207-1357.jpg
    Wives sometimes don't have the same sense of humor we have.......LOL

    Great picture. She was very talented! What a shame! I'm sure she would have had a bright future!

  12. #32
    spike.t's Avatar
    spike.t is online now AH Legend
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,556

    Member of sci int, basc

    Hunted zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff-Buster View Post
    Wives sometimes don't have the same sense of humor we have.......LOL

    you are correct on that!!



    Great picture. She was very talented! What a shame! I'm sure she would have had a bright future!
    i think she would have.

    as i said a PROPER drinking establishment you have there, def good for some good bullsh-ting

  13. #33
    Buff-Buster's Avatar
    Buff-Buster is online now AH Elite
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,031

    Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters

    Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike.t View Post
    i think she would have.

    as i said a PROPER drinking establishment you have there, def good for some good bullsh-ting
    Most than come to drink know to wear their rubber boots.....the bulls_it gets pretty deep..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Reloading Room
    By Mike70560 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:55 PM
  2. Building new trophy room
    By JamieD in forum Before & After the Hunt
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:25 PM
  3. Have a TROPHY ROOM?
    By rastas in forum Before & After the Hunt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 04:47 PM
  4. Perfect Leopard follow-up Shotgun!!
    By TOM in forum Hunting Africa
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:53 AM
  5. New trophy room
    By Thunder head in forum Before & After the Hunt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •