Jesus & the Democrat
This is a discussion on Jesus & the Democrat within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee . ...
01-07-2013, 04:53 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Jesus & the Democrat
A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee . The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"
The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him .
The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back . He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea . He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"
The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat . "
The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches . He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?"
The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer . "On my bill," he said loudly .
As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed . " The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door .
Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed . " The Libertarian felt his back straightening up and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door .
Then, Jesus walked towards the Democrat, just smiling . The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me . . . . I'm on disability . "
01-07-2013, 07:31 AM #2
- Member of SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
- Hunted Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
01-07-2013, 07:37 AM #3
- Member of SCI, NRA Life member, NAHC Life member, Oregon Hunter Ass'n
- Hunted USA, RSA,Zimbabwe,Canada
GREAT!!! Too funny!
01-07-2013, 09:30 AM #4
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
Absolutely the best joke I have read in a long time. To bad (if it were to happen) it is sooooo accurate."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
This really is pretty funny
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM #6
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
a democrats must be the same as a member of the labour party in oz
01-08-2013, 07:21 AM #7
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Great one!Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
By DOC-404 in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:15 PM
By monish in forum Hunting Mexico, Central & South AmericaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:43 AM