THE PARKING TICKET...
This is a discussion on THE PARKING TICKET... within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, ...
08-22-2012, 02:34 AM #1
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOC-404 has no Articles
- View DOC-404's Photos
THE PARKING TICKET...
Working people frequently ask retired people what
they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day, my wife and I
went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man,
how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
I called him an asshole . He glared at me and started
writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.
So the wife called him a shit-head. He finished the
second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing more tickets.
This went on for about 20 minutes.
The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. The schmuck..!
Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
08-22-2012, 07:53 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Man, I am looking forward to retirement!Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-22-2012, 08:17 AM #3
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
08-22-2012, 10:07 AM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
08-23-2012, 06:21 AM #5
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Well, retirement is the time in life when everything goes - your eyesight goes, your hearing goes, your libido goes, your memory goes...Overkill is underestimated!