New cab driver
This is a discussion on New cab driver within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; > > A true story from the pages of the Manchester Evening Times . . . > > Last Wednesday ...
07-24-2012, 11:54 AM #1
- Hunted Namibia, Kyrgyzstan South Africa
- gillettehunter has no Articles
- View gillettehunter's Photos
New cab driver
> A true story from the pages of the Manchester Evening Times . . .
> Last Wednesday a passenger in a taxi heading for Salford station leaned over to
ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his
> The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the
curb and stopped just inches from a large plate window.
> For a few moments everything was silent in the cab. Then, the shaking driver said
"are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me."
> The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said, "I didn't realize
that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle someone so badly."
> The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely my fault.
Today is my very first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for 25 years
07-24-2012, 12:26 PM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
07-24-2012, 02:16 PM #3
07-24-2012, 03:11 PM #4
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
thanks for the laugh for the morning gilletehunter
good way to start the day
07-25-2012, 11:17 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos