This is a discussion on I Fish within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife ...
07-20-2012, 06:31 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week."
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, me and the guys go fishing."
07-20-2012, 07:28 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
See you on the water!Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
07-20-2012, 11:48 AM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
07-21-2012, 04:37 PM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
What kind of fishing bait you want me to bring?Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
By BRICKBURN in forum Fishing WorldwideReplies: 28Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:29 PM
By North Wind in forum Fishing WorldwideReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2013, 10:38 PM
By monish in forum Fishing WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:12 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:06 AM
By mils in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:32 AM