Limpopo Pool Table!
This is a discussion on Limpopo Pool Table! within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.......
03-24-2012, 01:06 AM #1
Limpopo Pool Table!
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome....
03-24-2012, 07:54 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
The kid looks like a shark though. No betting with him.
03-24-2012, 09:07 AM #3
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
03-24-2012, 09:20 AM #4
That is great.Tom
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
I like it...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
03-24-2012, 01:10 PM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Now I've seen everything!
03-24-2012, 01:16 PM #7
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
left corner pocket, every ball...(from the shooters view)"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
03-24-2012, 01:38 PM #8
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
you see what happens when they don't have TV they use ingenuity, a couple more of them and they'll have a pool hall.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
03-24-2012, 03:24 PM #9
- Member of Member SCI, QDMA
- Baydog has no Articles
- Baydog has no Photos
That's pretty cool.
Very ingenious!!! I would love to play on that table.Alles van dies beste!!
Bear Young Guns, 24.5 draw, currently 40 lbs, 100 grain G5 Striker
04-04-2012, 10:21 PM #11
- Member of SCI, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Republic South Africa (Limpopo)
- ThomasBeaham has no Articles
- View ThomasBeaham's Photos
Off the dung beetle ball, in the side pocket.
04-05-2012, 03:08 AM #12
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, Namibia, RSA
- Ethan has no Articles
- View Ethan's Photos
Awesome. Paul Newman is looking down and laughing. The new "hustler"
By MBUYU SAFARIS in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:02 PM
By RogerHeintzman in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
By Paw Print in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:09 PM
By observe in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:22 AM
By billrquimby in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:35 PM