This is a discussion on A Beer? within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; I would take one! beer.jpg...
03-06-2012, 05:37 PM #1
I would take one!
beer.jpg"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
03-06-2012, 06:52 PM #2
- Member of SCI NRA DSC life memberships
- Hunted Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada
Really put off by that kind of thing."We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
03-06-2012, 10:28 PM #3
- Member of diana
- Hunted namibia,southafrica,zimbabwe,sweden,france,mauritus,switzerland
03-07-2012, 10:10 AM #4
03-07-2012, 11:14 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
Bad taste, shows no respect for the animals we hunt
03-07-2012, 11:42 AM #6
- Member of SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
- Hunted Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
I think it's unique...and different. No problem with it as to each his own. It's not like one of those mounts with the arrow and blood sticking out the side of it.Tom
03-07-2012, 12:42 PM #7
First I would like to apologize to red leg. You do not have to like this kind of stuff. I was wrong in what I said and I am sorry.
I feel it has nothing to do with disrespect of animals. Is a jackalope, or frogs sitting arround a table playing cards, or a devil deer bad taste? Some may think so, some will not. I feel it is a bit comedy and a bit art.
To each his own."Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
03-07-2012, 01:39 PM #8
- Member of SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
- Hunted canada US RSA Zimbabwe
- M. Egan has no Photos
Is that a snowmobile in your living room? Your wife is very tolerant.
Cheers, MikeI believe in minority rights. There is no minority smaller than the individual
03-07-2012, 01:51 PM #9
03-07-2012, 03:02 PM #10
- Member of NRA, NA Hunt Club
- Hunted Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia, South Africa
Think we need to lighten up just a bit. Nothing suits all tastes.
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM #11
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
Should have been a polar bear, Cold Beer....
03-12-2012, 07:22 AM #13
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
I'd get tired of looking at that thing!
06-01-2012, 07:28 AM #15
- Member of SSAA, RW, SCI
- Hunted Australia, South Africa, NZ
- Ado has no Photos
I really wonder what my wife would say if I brought that home!!!!
06-01-2012, 07:45 AM #16
- Member of SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
Well you want see anything like that in my room either. We are not the same, but for me its bad taste..The best hunt are the one in your dreams, the next best are the one in your memories.