PETA and The Bikers
This is a discussion on PETA and The Bikers within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; You gotta see this.....I was crying because I was laughing so hard...... http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...e-missed/27275...
09-13-2013, 06:57 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
PETA and The Bikers
You gotta see this.....I was crying because I was laughing so hard......
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...e-missed/27275" Once You Leave Africa.....She Never Leaves You"
09-13-2013, 07:54 AM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
That is funny, a buddy of mine from TN emailed that to me a few weeks ago and I'm still wondering if those PETA folks have any brothers or sisters that lived. Because there sure brain dead messing with bikers.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
09-13-2013, 08:45 AM #3
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
- Wheels has no Articles
- View Wheels's Photos
Pretty funny stuff. Now there going back to throwing red paint on old women in furrs."TIME"........God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
12-13-2013, 07:48 AM #4
- Member of SCI, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Republic South Africa (Limpopo)
- ThomasBeaham has no Articles
- View ThomasBeaham's Photos
"When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and farting on their heads, the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret hand shake, assured the organizer."
12-19-2013, 08:19 AM #5
- leo0274 has no Articles
- leo0274 has no Photos
laughing my ass off
maybe now they will learn that if you think something is wrong you just don't do it.
Also, I've never seen they bothering the hunters, maybe because hunters have guns kkkkkkk
12-19-2013, 09:06 AM #6
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
I tried to take the writers challenge/dare and not laugh out loud. I failed miserably.
I think more of those folks should make a concerted effort to teach those darn bikers a lesson.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
By Diamondhitch in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:54 AM
By WARTY09 in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 62Last Post: 03-30-2012, 04:35 AM
By ruppell in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:56 AM