This is a discussion on grandmas oranges within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; Lulu was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know. One day, the police raided the brothel and ...
08-15-2013, 02:28 AM #1
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
Lulu was a prostitute, but she didn't want her grandma to know.
One day, the police raided the brothel and took all the girls outside and made them line up.
Suddenly, Lulu's grandma came by.
Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?"
Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, Lulu told her that the police were passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.
"Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself," Grandma said, and she proceeded to the back of the line.
A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all the prostitutes. When he got to grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it old girl?"
Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck em' dry."
The policeman fainted.
08-15-2013, 03:46 AM #2
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
Hahahahaha!!! Good one!!
08-17-2013, 07:32 PM #4
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Photos
It's going to take a lot of therapy to delete that mental image... You are a very sick man, my friend!Overkill is underestimated!
08-18-2013, 01:34 PM #5
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
08-26-2013, 08:05 PM #6
- Member of Dallas Safari Club
- Hunted North America (USA & MX)
- FerRGarza has no Photos
good one! lol
08-27-2013, 11:01 AM #7
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
09-01-2013, 07:53 PM #8
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
OH man thats a gooden I'll be sharing that one.