Heart Warming Story
This is a discussion on Heart Warming Story within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; Stories about children and their views of the world are always touching. A father watched his young daughter playing in ...
07-22-2013, 07:58 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Heart Warming Story
Stories about children and their views of the world are always touching.
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden.
He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was.
Tears formed in his eyes as he thought about her seeing the
wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.
Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground.
He went over to her to see what had captured her attention.
He noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
'Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?' she asked.
'They're mating,' her father replied.
'What do you call the spider on top?' she asked.
a Daddy Longlegs,' her father answered.
'So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?' the little girl asked.
As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question he replied,
'No dear.. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.'
'The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment,
then lifted her foot and stomped them flat..
"Well", she said, "that may be OK in California ,
but we're not having any of that shit in Texas ."
07-22-2013, 08:46 AM #2
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
..my kinda girl..!
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
07-22-2013, 08:32 PM #4
- Hunted Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
- K-man has no Photos
Very smart girl!
I don't like spiders either!!!!!!!!!!!
07-23-2013, 11:23 PM #5
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
ha ha ha
that's how you handle that shit
By firehuntfish in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:15 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:15 AM
By Blue Skies Hunting Adventures in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 16Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:30 AM
By Bicholui in forum Firearm Shot PlacementReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2010, 03:23 PM
By Scott Spencer in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:04 PM