This is a discussion on The Brothel within the Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the GENERAL category; The Brothel" The madam opened the brothel door in Winnipeg and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his ...
02-25-2013, 12:35 PM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
The madam opened the brothel door in Winnipeg and saw a
rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in
his late forties or early fifties.
"May I help you sir?"
The man replied,
"I want to see Valerie."
"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies.
Perhaps you would prefer someone else"
said the madam.
"No, I must see Valerie."
Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the
man she charged $5000 a visit.
Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand dollars
and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs.
After an hour, the man calmly left.
The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie.
Valerie explained that no one had ever come back
two nights in a row as she was too expensive.
"There are no discounts.
The price is still $5000."
Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs.
After an hour, he left.
The following night the man was there yet again.
Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third
consecutive night, but he paid Valerie
and they went upstairs.
After their session, Valerie said to the man,
"No one has ever been with me
three nights in a row."
"Where are you from?"
The man replied,
" New Brunswick ."
"Really," she said.
"I have family in New Brunswick ."
"I know." the man said.
"Your sister died, and I am her attorney."
"She asked me to give you your
The moral of the story is that
three(3)things in life are certain:
3. Being screwed
by a lawyer!
02-25-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
absolutely correct buff buster
02-25-2013, 05:32 PM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Hey Tom I think Wes is talking about you again.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM #4
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
A classic!!! LMAO!
02-26-2013, 11:50 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Still one of the best