london lawer and scottish cop
This is a discussion on london lawer and scottish cop within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow policeman. He thinks that he is ...
01-19-2013, 01:26 AM #1
- Member of ssaa, aba ,
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
london lawer and scottish cop
A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow policeman.
He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from LONDON
and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock .
He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow police's expense!!
Glasgow cop , " Licence and registration, please."
London Lawyer , "What for?"
Glasgow cop , "Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign."
London Lawyer , "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
Glasgow cop , "Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and registration, please"
London Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"
Glasgow cop , "The difference is, ye huvte come to complete stop, that's the law,
Licence and registration, please!"
London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."
Glasgow cop says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir."
The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.
The Glaswegian takes out his baton, and starts beating the living daylights out of the lawyer, and says, "Dae ye want me to stop, or just slow doon?"
01-19-2013, 04:59 AM #2
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
OWOWOWOWOW!Overkill is underestimated!
01-19-2013, 06:16 AM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
LOLEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
01-19-2013, 09:39 AM #4
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
01-19-2013, 10:41 AM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
I'll remember this one in my dealings with "officials".
ROFLMAOPractice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
01-19-2013, 12:06 PM #6
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
01-20-2013, 10:13 AM #7
- Member of SCI, NRA Life member, NAHC Life member, Oregon Hunter Ass'n
- Hunted USA, RSA, Canada
- GSTONE has no Articles
- View GSTONE's Photos
By Alan413 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-14-2013, 01:27 AM
By Raseni in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
By Shavesgreen in forum Hunting EuropeReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:32 PM
By jfp in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
By Mike@cms in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:27 AM