THE DEAD COW LECTURE...
This is a discussion on THE DEAD COW LECTURE... within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; The Dead Cow Lecture First-year students at the Purdue Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real ...
08-10-2012, 03:59 AM #1
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOC-404 has no Articles
- View DOC-404's Photos
THE DEAD COW LECTURE...
The Dead Cow Lecture
First-year students at the Purdue Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.
The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor.The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal's body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth.
"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.
The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.
When everyone finished, the Professor looked a them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.Life's tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."
08-10-2012, 06:21 AM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
LOLEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
08-10-2012, 07:26 AM #3
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Priceless!!!Overkill is underestimated!
08-10-2012, 08:17 AM #4
08-10-2012, 08:19 AM #5
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Awesome!!!The journey is the reward.
08-10-2012, 09:07 AM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Heard that one before, but it's priceless!
08-10-2012, 01:53 PM #7
- Member of OJJF
- Hunted Norway, South Africa
- svinejakt has no Articles
- svinejakt has no Photos
Nice!Hunted Norway and South Africa, so many places left:)
08-10-2012, 10:24 PM #8
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Here endeth the lesson!
Good one.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-11-2012, 08:22 AM #9
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
08-21-2012, 11:26 AM #10
i am always amazed at how many people you can pull that with buff and ele shit, when you tell them its how you check to see how close they are...
By kfrye in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2013, 01:32 PM
By DOC-404 in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2012, 11:40 PM
By DOC-404 in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:32 PM
By Muntjac in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2011, 07:40 AM