This is a discussion on OLD AGE..! within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old? ...
07-23-2012, 08:39 AM #1
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOCMAN has no Articles
- View DOCMAN's Photos
Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old? Well.....you'll love this one!
My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma, which bore his full name.
Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 30-odd years ago.
Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?
Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.
This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park Secondary School.
Why yes I did. He beamed with pride.
When did you leave? I asked.
In 1965, why do you ask? He answered.
Because you were in my class! I exclaimed.
He looked at me closely.
Then the ugly,
WHAT DID YOU TEACH?PROELIO PROCUSI - Brothers need not always to have the same Mother.
07-23-2012, 08:55 AM #2
07-23-2012, 10:21 AM #3
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Good one Doc
07-23-2012, 01:01 PM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
07-24-2012, 04:46 AM #5
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Beau-ti-ful! I hope I will get to grow as old as I now look!Overkill is underestimated!