This is a discussion on Jewelers Jokes within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; "It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present. 'Oh, I don't know,' ...
07-14-2012, 11:34 AM #1
- Hunted Namibia, Kyrgyzstan South Africa
- gillettehunter has no Articles
- View gillettehunter's Photos
"It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.
'Oh, I don't know,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds.
'That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards."
Men who wear earrings are reckoned to make good husbands because
1. They have experienced pain.
2. They have bought jewelry
A lady entered a jeweler's and said
"You sold my husband a diamond ring yesterday but it's the wrong size"...
"No problem madam, we can adjust the finger size easily"..
Oh, you don't understand, you sold him a one carat size, and I take a five carat size"
07-15-2012, 05:26 AM #2
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
07-15-2012, 09:58 AM #3
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
LOL A pack of playing cards should have you set for 13 years!!!The journey is the reward.